Random good picture Not show
1. Circuit Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia also refused to require the government to weigh financial costs against health benefits.
2. Mrs Clinton intervenes with District of Columbia officials.
3. The District of Columbia Court of Appeals disagreed.
4. Thirty-nine states and the District of Columbia let officers issue seat-belt tickets only if they find another violation first.
5. The District of Columbia , the nation's capi - tal, has one lawyer for every 19 residents.
6. Noting that five states and the District of Columbia now legally recognize same-sex marriage, Wolfson said 2010 has been a "historic year of accomplishment for the freedom to marry.
7. It's called District of Columbia, subject to the control of the U.S. Congress directly.
8. Fifteen states, the District of Columbia and the U.S. government have laws that offer compensation.
9. This user lives in District of Columbia.
10. To manage an event of this scale District of Columbia will spend a mammoth $ 47 million.
11. Washington formally the District of Columbia and commonly referred to as Washington, the District, or simply D.C., is the capital of the United States, founded on July 16, 1790.
12. District of Columbia is the seat of the national government.
13. Sofar, nearly half the states and the District of Columbia have enactedbans.
14. The Supreme Court says it will decide whether District of Columbia can ban handguns.
15. To date, 47 states and District of Columbia have enacted LLC legislation.
16. The scam, first detected in October 1994, deceived people from 41 states and the District of Columbia.
17. Unemployment insurance operations have ceased in Kansas, and may soon halt in 10 other states and the District of Columbia.
18. This country has never known what to make of the District of Columbia.
19. For more than a hundred years the federal government was the biggest employer in the District of Columbia.
20. The findings were based on examining all birth certificates registered in all the states and the District of Columbia.
21. The military services were segregated (until President Truman issued a desegregation order in 1948)(sentencedict.com), as were the schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia.
22. Our nation is divided into fifty states along with the District of Columbia.
23. Five U.S. territories and possessions also have nonvoting representation in the House: the District of Columbia, American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
24. At the time, there was no legal same-sex marriage in the United States, but now five states and the District of Columbia issue licenses to all couples.
25. There are 12 different varieties of ornamental, or flowering, cherry trees in District of Columbia.
26. The capital of the United States, on the Potomac River between Virginia and Maryland and coextensive with the District of Columbia(D. C. ).
27. State and Local Court Systems: Each state, as well as the District of Columbia and the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, has its own independent judicial system that operates independently.
27. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
28. African American men granted the right to vote in the District of Columbia.
29. Administrative Districts: The whole country is divided into 50 states and one district - District of Columbia.
30. The United States is divided on same-sex marriage. It is legal in only five states, though most of those, and the District of Columbia, approved it last year.
More similar words: columbia, columbian, pre-columbian, british columbia, columbine, district, school district, district attorney, business district, congressional district, christopher columbus, restrictor, constrictor, boa constrictor, vasoconstrictor, columbo, columbus, columbus day, columnist, volumetric, metric ton, strict, gossip columnist, strictly, restrict, constrict, stricture, restricted, strictness, constricted.