Random good picture Not show
1. Her company has signed a non-exclusive distribution agreement.
2. Realizing this weakness, they entered into a distribution agreement with Chess Records in 1968.
3. His company has signed a non-exclusive distribution agreement with the telecommunications giant for a minimum of six years.
4. Capcom has an exclusive distribution agreement for Archer's QSound chip for the video arcade industry.
5. China welcomes the national power distribution agreement reached by the Sudanese Government and the anti - government militants.
6. Amadeus also signed a long-term global distribution agreement reinforcing both Amadeus and CWT's longstanding relationship.
7. Signing of sales and distribution agreement with Cochlear Ltd. , Australia, for FM-Communication-Systems.
8. Travelport signs distribution agreement with Irish agency 747 Travel.
9. This Distribution Agreement shall be construed in all respects in accordance with the law of HongKong and the A hereto agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the Court of the domicile of the B.
10. Suppose now that manufacturer 1 signs a selective and exclusive distribution agreement with retailer 1, promising not to supply retailer 2.
11. The producers and investors then receive their agreed-upon revenues as set out in the distribution agreement.
12. While the bank insurance in developed countries has already entered the third or the forth Chinas, China s bank insurance is still at the preliminary stage of "the distribution agreement".
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
13. In addition, LAN, headquartered in Santiago, Chile, and a member of oneworld, signed a multi-year "full-content" distribution agreement with the Sabre global distribution system.
14. In addition, Hong Kong suppliers are also welcome to contact the local distributors or retailers to reach a licensing and distribution agreement to expand the brand to the Indian market .
15. "Ateco is speaking to a number of companies in China but the only one with which we have concluded a distribution agreement is Chery, " says Rowe.
16. Recently, cheung pak-chi and Nicholas tse divorce events make uproar, after several months, the two sides finally in property between children and distribution agreement.
17. Do you have any suggestion to renew the 2010 distribution agreement?
18. Finally the threshold value of load amplitude that influences fatigue life of wheelset is calculated based on the principle of equivalent damage and damage distribution agreement.
More similar words: association agreement, arbitration agreement, distributional, distribution center, distribution, redistribution, in agreement, distribution law, age distribution, maldistribution, income distribution, distribution cost, loan agreement, normal distribution, distribution costs, energy distribution, distribution network, skewed distribution, direct distribution, distribution system, in agreement with, disagreement, statistical distribution, poisson distribution, general distribution, distribution channel, spatial distribution, resource distribution, come to an agreement, written agreement.