(1) The court distrained property from him.
(2) Their goods were distrained in pledge for rent.
(3) Their goods were distrained upon for rent.
(4) to distrain upon sb.
(5) If he doesn't pay(sentencedict.com/distrain.html), will the court distrain upon him?
(6) It shall not distrain articles that are not related to the case.
(7) If he does not pay, will the court distrain upon his house?
(8) If he doesn't pay, will the court distrain upon his house?
(9) Article 14: A people's court may seal up, distrain or freeze property jointly possessed by the party subject to enforcement and other parties, and notify the joint owners in a timely manner.
(10) The owner may ask the courtforan order to distrain upon the furniture of any person who failstopay his rent.
(11) Before Russia still does not have disintegrate, my parents plays politics actively, be in in viatic road, they are returned by authorities temporary distrain.
(12) The employers have no right to ask college students to offer security, nor to distrain upon their IDs or other identifications.
More similar words: distraint, strain, strainer, strained, eyestrain, restrain, restraint, constrain, overstrain, constraint, restrained, constrained, constraining, unrestrained, unconstrained, constrainedly, distract, strain every nerve, distracted, distraught, distraction, distractedly, distractingly, train, by train, entrain, train fare, trainee, trainer, trained.