1. Gases, such as carbon dioxide, dissolve in liquids and can precipitate out as solids.
2. Homogeneous catalysts are compounds of metals that dissolve in the reaction mixture and which must be separated from it at the end.
3. The crystals dissolve in water to create a purple liquid.
4. to dissolve in tears.
5. The carbon can't dissolve in ordinary solvents, but melted iron does dissolve carbon to a certain extent.
6. As atmospheric oxygen levels fall, less oxygen will dissolve in seawater, depleting levels slightly.
7. Has injection hole, flame glimmer, it can dissolve in toluene.
8. HPMC can not dissolve in grain alcohol, aether and acetone without water in them and can dissolve into clear or slight feculent colloidal solution .
9. If the honey is impure, it will dissolve in the water- the most common additive to honey is syrup of jaggery, which dissolves.
10. Calcium precipitates decreased sharply and might dissolve in the large vacuole.
11. Pressed into the skin, the microneedles quickly dissolve in bodily fluids, leaving only the water-soluble backing. The backing can be discarded because it no longer contains any sharps.
12. Silver azide does not dissolve in water or in nitric acid.
13. Keratin does not dissolve in cold or hot water and does not easily undergo proteolysis.
14. Pat will dissolve in tears at the least thing, the cry - baby.
15. Can gold dissolve in hydrochloric acid?
16. The slowness is dissolve in hydrofluoric acid and hot oil ofvitriols.
17. None of the forms of carbon dissolve in ordinary solvents,[sentencedict.com] although melted iron does dissolve carbon to a certain extent.
18. They drank the rage or the lust or the caprice of mortals whose souls returned to dissolve in this sea of energy.
19. You could add a piece of cuttlefish bone, which is high in calcium, and would dissolve in the water.
20. Follow-up Bring other substances such as sugar, baking soda, or corn syrup to dissolve in water.
21. Sometimes even it is desired to vest a power to dissolve in one partner or a specified majority.
22. The major problem of solvent extraction dephenolization process is that crude benzol dissolve in ammonia liquor.
23. When haemolysis , haemoglobin from the transgression inside the cell, dissolve in plasma, right now haemoglobin carries aerobic ability to lose.
24. The metal osmium is very stable in the air, the melting point is 2700 degrees Celsius, it does not dissolve in the ordinary acid, will not be corroded in the aqua regia.
25. However, Herold told New York station WABC that the Xanax didn't dissolve in the tea, and she doesn't believe Travis had any of the drug in his system.
26. Which indubitably indicate that the bismuthous sulfide can only dissolve in halogen acid except hydrofluoric acid, the mixed solution of dilute sulfuric acid and alkali halide.
27. Article 49 Materials containing radioactivity in excess of standards or materials containing toxic and harmful substance easy to dissolve in the water may not be used in a marine construction project.
28. Anthocyanins are natural technicolored pigments and are bright-coloured, which can dissolve in water and combine with food easily. They are important food additives instead of artificial colour.
29. Dextrin non - toxic, non - corrosion, soluble in water, do not dissolve in alcohol, has strong cohesive force.
30. The results of research showed that CuPc can form complex with Lewis acid which is soluble in aprotic solvent, leading to CuPc can dissolve in Lewis acid andaprotic solvent.
More similar words: dissolve, dissolver, dissolved, dissolvent, undissolved, dissolving, dissolvable, dissolute, dissoluble, dissolution, dissolutely, indissoluble, dissolubility, solve, dissolution of marriage, solved, solver, resolve, absolve, solvent, resolver, resolved, solvency, absolved, unsolved, insolvent, resolvent, insolvency, resolvedly, unresolved.