1. Have you any secondhand books to dispose of?
2. Let's dispose of this matter once and for all.
3. Suspicions dispose kings to tyranny and husbands to jealousy.
4. His rudeness when we first met didn't dispose me very kindly to/towards him.
5. The low salary did not dispose him to accept the position.
6. His criminal record does not dispose me to trust him.
7. His criminal records do not dispose me to trust him.
8. There just remains the matter of funding to dispose of.
9. He doesn't know how to dispose of his spare time.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. We'll have to dispose of the mice in the house .
11. The United States tried to dispose of its grain surpluses.
12. We will have to dispose of the mice in the attic.
13. They had to dispose of the opposition.
14. They decided to dispose of much of their property.
15. How did they dispose of the body?
16. I am still not sure how best to dispose of the shares.
17. We have to dispose of this pile of old papers and magazines.
18. They have no way to dispose of the hazardous waste they produce.
19. Be careful to dispose of your litter properly.
20. It took her a mere 20 minutes to dispose of her opponent.
21. She tried to dispose of the evidence.
22. The foregoing paragraphs dispose, it is hoped(sentencedict.com), of some mistaken ideas as to the state and progress of sexuality in adulthood.
23. Unable to dispose of the poisonous waste, the yeasts shut down and become dormant.
24. On the whole, we would prefer to dispose of blocks of married quarters to housing associations rather than to local authorities.
25. Dispose of these old newspapers.
26. The suspect was taken unawares, without the chance to dispose of the evidence.
27. Under the most optimistic scenarios, it will take 20 years to dispose of the weapons currently viewed as excess.
28. Even moderate doses of caffeine can set off this peristalsis whether or not the body was ready to dispose of its feces.
29. The government could then instruct all banks not to push companies into default and not to dispose of any collateral.
30. In a world where the competition for capital is intense, those who dispose of it are certain to be well rewarded.
More similar words: dispose of, predispose, predisposed, disposition, predisposition, transpose, pose, dispel, repose, expose, impose, oppose, suppose, compose, depose, dispute, display, disperse, supposed, opposed, purpose, exposed, propose, composed, dispatch, displace, proposed, disparity, on display, disparage.