Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Displaceable access door which can be fully opened and interlocked screen pressing mechanism make the operation more operator-friendly and convenient.
2. The invention relates to an automatically displaceable floor dust collecting device (1) comprising an electric-motor drive, a dust collecting receptacle, and a cover.
3. A displaceable portion (70) at the end of the carton may be detached from the carton end to define an opening for dispensing the articles from within the carton.
4. A rotor is displaceable within the chamber, rotation of the rotor being related to the volume of fluid passing through the chamber.
5. The preliminary impressions are taken and cast. The displaceable tissue can be marked on the impression and transferred to the primary cast.
6. The book holder (10) has displaceable arms (20) and a back member (12) that can facilitate retaining a book in an open displayed manner.
7. Following the scientific and technological progress, as well as the growing demands of the customers, network control has become a displaceable approach to vehicles' function.
8. Educational inspection is one of the important parts in educational management and it has played a displaceable role in Japanese educational development.
9. The importance of non-verbal behavior in the intercultural communication is non displaceable.
9. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
10. Laboratories at university are playing more and more important and displaceable role in producing professional personnel with creative ability and practical skill.
11. The rotational axle of a first roller has a fixed mounting whilst the rotational axle of a second roller has a displaceable mounting.
12. The panel portion is exposed to the exterior of the carton through the opening by at least partial detachment of the displaceable portion from the carton.
13. The invention relates to an injection device comprising a housing (20) and a delivery element (90), the latter being displaceable in relation to the housing.
14. This cross-country automobile also includes electric operation and control speed changer, backup tyre and displaceable oil tank.
More similar words: replaceable, irreplaceable, displace, displacement, displacement reaction, misplace, misplaced, traceable, peaceable, untraceable, ineffaceable, display, on display, display case, display board, noticeable, enforceable, computer display, unnoticeable, serviceable, unenforceable, disposable, disputable, implacable, dispensable, disagreeable, indisputable, indispensable, disposable income, displease.