Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. We should dismantle our inefficient tax system.
2. They decided to dismantle the machine and start again from scratch.
3. I had to dismantle the engine in order to repair it.
4. Above all he sought to dismantle the traditional peasant commune.
5. Your removal men will dismantle bedsteads and take down pictures and wall decorations.
6. Any attempt to dismantle the PTA or outlaw the plastic bullet could lead to a confrontation with police and Army chiefs.
7. Dole aides began to dismantle the camera riser.
8. They had carefully avoided any election pledge to dismantle the structure of New Deal and Fair Deal programmes.
9. As mayor, Brown must dismantle his lucrative law practice, which the financial report shows he began in April 1977.
10. The Contract also aims to dismantle the Department of Education and transfer its funds to families and local school boards.
11. The property claim signals prosecutors' intention to dismantle what they consider an organized crime syndicate.
12. Freeing glued joints I have tried to dismantle an old chair using conventional methods but the glued joints won't budge.
13. For instance, it's up to you to dismantle self assembly furniture and take down curtains, fixtures and fittings.
14. He suggested that the huntsmen should dismantle the gate to release the animal.
15. A: That money has helped dismantle several thousand weapons.
16. No one is suggesting that we dismantle the Social Security system.
17. Ayn Rand is just another excuse to dismantle programs that support social welfare.
18. The first thing the soldiers did was to dismantle the enemy's surveillance equipment.
19. He asked for immediate help from the United States to dismantle the warheads.
20. From there, police and park workers on the ground would move in and dismantle them.
21. Dole also switched his position on affirmative action, saying he wanted to dismantle a program he previously supported.
22. His book Perestroika helps establish that from the very start Gorbachev was out to reorient, not dismantle their system.
23. Environmentalists say that Congress is trying to roll back clean-air and water laws and to dismantle the Endangered Species Act.
24. The most reliable way to press anything is always to dismantle it completely.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
25. Extracted hazardous materials Crec charges its clients 82 cents per kilogram to dismantle computers in a factory once used to manufacture them.
26. Hearst had to pay 65 laborers for nine months to dismantle the monastery, crate it up and move it.
27. You must reach behind the form or wording of the question, dismantle it and carefully examine each part. 1.
28. Mistrust of the family's ultimate intentions may also explain the ease with which Gloucester was able to dismantle their power.
29. It will cost a lot of money to close pits down, dismantle the sites etc.
30. Just beyond a world teeming with terrifying folk who wanted and dismantle me.
More similar words: mantle, dismay, dismal, gentleman, as many, gentle, as many as, charisma, chessman, tribesman, spokesman, pointless, countless, gentleness, relentless, talentless, charismatic, businessman, craftsmanship, permanently, gallantly, humanism, instantly, sadism, incessantly, constantly, dismiss, indignantly, reluctantly, importantly.