Random good picture Not show
1. This soup/tea tastes like dishwater.
2. The coffee looked and tasted like dishwater .
3. Dishwater fluids are probably the biggest containers to arrive in the kitchen.
4. This coffee tastes like dishwater!
5. Add 2 tablespoons vinegar to your dishwater when cleaning your good crystal glasses.
6. We put them in steaming hot dishwater and freezing winter weather and use chemicals galore(sentencedict.com), many times without gloves.
7. No taste at all, it is just like dishwater .
8. You tell me to swim in dishwater!
9. The best cooks never submerge an iron skillet in dishwater.
10. Harry is just a face man and as dull as dishwater.
11. You can trash anything. For instance (sips coffee), this coffee is horrible! It tastes like dishwater.
12. I'm not surprised that he can't find a partner. He's as dull as dishwater.
13. Put the sparkle back in your glassware by adding vinegar to your rinse water or dishwater.
14. To wash yourself or your dishes[sentencedict.com], carry water 200 feet away from streams or lakes and use small amounts of biodegradable soap. Scatter strained dishwater.
15. I've seen some horrible things done to people's food: steaks dropped on the floor, butter dipped in the dishwater.
16. That's why kids aren't drinking milk anymore: tastes like fat - free dishwater.
17. Those people wait all year and you want to give them this dishwater .
18. Other things that you may like to consider is to incorporate a dishwater and a washing machine.
19. She reuses her drinking cup for days without washing it, and she saves her dishwater for plants and unheated shower water to flush the toilet.
20. When visiting a village, you are expected to arrive bearing a large, grubby kava root. Kava is Fiji's traditional drink, which, in my neophyte opinion, tastes of disinfectant and month-old dishwater.
21. Those people all year, and you want to give them this dishwater.
22. After washing the dishes, we took sponge baths in the dishwater, then strained the coffee-colored liquid through a cloth into the truck's radiator.
More similar words: fresh water, freshwater, dish washer, dishware, dishwasher, dishwashing, dishwashing liquid, high water, ditchwater, rough water, mouth-watering, in smooth water, come hell or high water, distilled water, like a fish out of water, fish in troubled waters, water heater, Blood is thicker than water, aerated water, watergate, water filter, watergate scandal, carbonated water, territorial waters, bushwalking, international waters, water, waters, watery, waterway.