Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) The bank dishonored his check because he had no money in the bank.
(2) She was attacked and brutally dishonored.
(3) He dishonored his team by cheating during the competition.
(4) He dishonored his family by committing a serious crime.
(5) Rumors of corruption dishonored the congressman. Sentencedict.com
(6) What is the process in place for dishonored checks?
(7) Also called a bad or dishonored check.
(8) The losers do not feel dishonored.
(9) Should the bill be dishonored upon presentation, it would returned on recourse to the drawer.
(10) " And in half an hour,'said Maximilian in a gloomy voice, " our name is dishonored! "
(11) And he pulls out his ninja sword and says, I am dishonored!
More similar words: dishonor, dishonour, dishonorable, dishonorably, dishonorable discharge, dishonourably, dishonourable, honored, dishonest, time-honored, dishonesty, dishonestly, honoree, honoured, dish out, reddish, discolored, reddish-brown, redistribution of income, foreshore, honor, shone, phonon, honors, honour, honours, push on, outshone, honorary, honoring.