Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The journalists like to dish the dirt about television stars.
2. She agreed to dish the dirt on her ex-husband for a fee of fifty thousand pounds.
3. She just loves to dish the dirt.
4. She loves to dish the dirt on her sisters.
5. He goes on to dish the dirt about which Hollywood actors wear toupees.
6. I dish the dirt for half an hour and then leave him.
7. They're the ones who'd love to dish the dirt.
8. Grace : Meanwhile, I want to dish the dirt with you about what's been going on at school.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
9. I don't want to dish the dirt about with some gossip person.
10. She won't dish the dirt.
11. He is often hired to inform Fleet Street about client views or, less charitably, to dish the dirt on opponents.
12. This made Fearnley very defensive about his own business, and usually happy to dish the dirt about his aggressive competitor.
13. When the newspaper offered her $10,000, she was only too happy to dish the dirt on her friends.
14. It also found that alcohol usually gives us a helping hand to blurt out secrets – with more than half admitting a glass or two of wine could prompt them to dish the dirt .
More similar words: do the dishes, dish towel, swedish, side dish, in the distance, distinguished, undistinguished, push through, rush through, dirt, dirty, ishtar, fish tank, dirty look, dirt cheap, dirty joke, english teacher, have other fish to fry, executive director, cherished, nourished, vanished, polished, famished, punished, finished, mujahedin, anguished, burnished, tarnished.