Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He had surgery to correct a facial disfigurement.
2. In earlier times, disfigurement and malformation were associated with evil.
3. He suffered permanent disfigurement in the fire.
4. Let's just say I suffered a slight disfigurement as a child.
5. It was the kind of disfigurement common in Sicily because of the lack of medical care.
6. A disfigurement in the teeth of humans mottled enamel has been recognized for many years.
7. The disfigurement and misplay of theoretic study will badly influence the system construction in practice and even result in the failure of the whole system .
8. It provides advantaged base of automatic recognition log disfigurement.
9. He objected to the dam's massive disfigurement of the landscape.
10. These ways had some disfigurement in some degree.
11. She suffered from a disfigurement that cannot be made to look attractive.
12. To study the esthetical disfigurement of facial profile of Guangdong women with Anglemalocclusion.
13. I was bullied because of my disfigurement.
14. The analysis of causes for disfigurement of Q 235 A channel steel was done.
15. The reason for technical disfigurement and its reso vent was discussed.
16. The disfigurement of his face was caused by an explosion.
17. This method can avoid the disfigurement of singleobjective optimization, thereby valuing the best compages of the aircraft configuration parameter more reasonably.
18. The disfigurement of market mechanism and the windage of fiscal and tax policy cause huge converse of value and tax burden between middle and west China and east China.
19. In allusion to the disfigurement existing in the fixed _ chair of hangang _ car for person.
20. Plastic surgery: Surgery to correct disfigurement, restore function, or improve appearance.
21. The significant disfigurement from skinand nerve damage has led to the stigmatization of people with leprosy throughouthistory.
22. Victims slowly lose their sense of pain, develop lesions, and suffer increasing disability and disfigurement.
23. Alas, Mr Prosser must preserve his identity, not his disfigurement.
23. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. Analysis is made on the formations of wave girder hot-dipped galvanization disfigurement, resulting from silicium and ferrum, and provided the preventions.
25. Treatment often depends on the severity of the condition and the patient's feelings of disfigurement.
26. Branding: A Paradox where the caster is inflicted with a supernatural physical disfigurement.
27. In 2004 We passed ISO9001:quality system attestation of 2000 edition. Based on this, we push Lean Six Sigma, focus on client, and lay siege to null disfigurement product.
28. The infrared thermography was used to estimate the thermodynamic disfigurement in this article.
29. This method is quick , accurate and credibility, and recognize the disfigurement of casing automatically.
30. But Japan made sense for another reason: There, the disfigurement of a mastectomy or lumpectomy is tantamount to social banishment.
More similar words: disfigure, disfigured, transfigure, figure, transfiguration, figured, figure in, figure out, figure on, wax figure, configure, prefigure, figurehead, public figure, procurement, measurement, figurine, increment, figurative, decrement, excrement, incremental, retirement, figuratively, requirement, accoutrement, configuration, accoutrements, aforementioned, dissatisfied.