Random good picture Not show
1. The failure rate on the bar exam is discouragingly high.
2. It's a discouragingly familiar strategy.
3. The progress is discouragingly slow .
4. Taxus L. is a problematic genus, not only its species are discouragingly similar, but also its family circumscription are still doubtful.
5. As we know, developing software in the traditional way is tremendously labor intensive, slow and discouragingly unreliable.
More similar words: discouraging, encouragingly, disparagingly, discourage, discouraged, encouraging, discouragement, disconcertingly, engagingly, disparaging, discount coupon, raging, discount, discourse, foraging, discourtesy, averaging, discourteous, at a discount, leveraging, discount bond, cash discount, discourse upon, discount rate, discount store, trade discount, discount period, discounted rate, discount broker, volume discount.