Sentencedict.com random good picture
2. The discontented crowd rioted.
3. He felt discontented with the way his life had turned out.
4. The government tried to appease discontented workers.
5. She became increasingly discontented with her work.
6. Discontented men stirred the crew to mutiny.
7. The official corruption discontented the people.
8. The ranks of the discontented were also swelled by returning soldiers who found things less rosy than they had hoped.
9. The regular army had become increasingly discontented with its role in the war over the last ten years.
10. You know Donald, I feel oddly discontented with the way things are done these days.
11. But we grow discontented in Eden, which Danu was not.
12. He argues that servants were inclined to be discontented as they observed others climb in society.
13. Discontented workers joined the protests.
14. He that is discontented in one place will seldom be happy in another.
15. Are you discontented with your job?
16. The current strike wave stemmed from the discontented of the laid - off workers.
17. The Chinese court and the commonalty are generally discontented with the failure of the war too, hope the Qing Government tries hard to keep the territory not to lose in the border's negotiations.
18. He was restless again, discontented about nothing and everything.
19. Uiliami spoke for the army. His men were discontented and mutinous.
20. You're a discontented mother and a regimented wife.
21. She is ambitious and discontented with her job at the post office.
22. There was a breakaway by the discontented members.
23. The men were becoming more discontented and often chewed the rag at work.
24. He is discontented with his wages.
25. The mayor is making a speech to the discontented crowd.
26. It's an encounter with women on the edge of transition, discontented and yet disarmed.
27. Just send a copy of this letter to five of your friends who are equally tired and discontented.
28. He strove to come abreast of his more favored contemporary; he was deeply discontented if he failed.
29. Their reference is to the middle-class norm of the discontented housewife.
30. Bruce Nolan (Carrey), a television reporter in Buffalo, N. Y. , is discontented with almost everything in life despite his popularity and the love of his girlfriend,(http://sentencedict.com) Grace (Aniston) .
More similar words: discontent, discontentment, contented, content, contentment, malcontent, contention, contentious, bone of contention, a bone of contention, discontinue, contend, discontinued, contender, contested, discontinuance, contemplated, disoriented, intercontinental, disconnect, contest, context, disconsolate, sententiously, contempt, disconcerting, intent, rented, raconteur, discouragement.