Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) She looks disconcertingly like a familiar aunt or grandmother.
2) Your new employer might appear to place a disconcertingly low valuation on your old company pension rights.
3) In essence, this makes the mouse pointer disappear disconcertingly when the pointer is moved on the pad.
4) He finished his coffee and stared at her disconcertingly.
5) Disconcertingly, spanking in childhood also is associated with approval of hitting a spouse and increased marital conflict.
6) The stilted atmosphere would strike outsiders as disconcertingly weird, but these women are oblivious to the awkwardness.
7) At times she could be almost disconcertingly absent-minded.
8) Disconcertingly, there is no sign that Washington or Seoul knew about the North's recently disclosed uranium enrichment plant.
9) He drank some sherry, his eyes disconcertingly keen as he watched her.
10) It looks disconcertingly like a face from above, but this formation in Alberta, Canada is entirely natural.
11) His tone toward Wyatt could be chummy one moment, businesslike the next, and sometimes, disconcertingly,(http://sentencedict.com/disconcertingly.html) both at once.
12) The proxy's descriptions of the board's actions suggest that it is disconcertingly disconnected from the goings on at Berkshire.
13) "That probably will not kill you now, " she says, in her perfect but disconcertingly unnuanced English.
14) While this 5% year-on-year decline represents significant progress, the mortality figures are still disconcertingly high for a disease that is entirely preventable and treatable.
15) Research suggests that humans are attracted to partners who resemble themselves and - slightly disconcertingly - their parents too.
16) As the buzz fades, your perceptions of each other may fluctuate disconcertingly during the days or weeks after passionate encounters.
17) Nederland is a place to relax. The area is disconcertingly quiet.
18) Yet in the circular view, there was a time before England existed, when it formed part of the continent. Disconcertingly when history ceases at the end of the novel, the curtain rises.
19) Viewed thus, as through the wrong end of a telescope, it looked disconcertingly small and distant; but then from Samarkand it would.
More similar words: disconcerting, disconcert, disconcerted, concertina, discontinuance, disconnecting, concert, concerto, in concert, as concerns, concerted, misconceive, concert hall, misconceived, misconception, discontinue, comfortingly, discontinued, discontinuity, discontinuous, discontinuation, concerning, disgustingly, distractingly, going concern, converting, contrastingly, disappointingly, concentrating, sconce.