Random good picture Not show
1. And if they weren't then disciplinary measures should be taken against the person or people responsible.
2. New disciplinary measures and recommendations asserted his authority over clerical and lay Catholics.
3. The committee members promised that appropriate disciplinary measures would be taken against the offenders.
4. Moreover, disciplinary measures proved counter-productive.
5. Kansas State, too, won't comment on disciplinary measures, but it has named a committee to draft a policy on dealing with fraud on the Toefl. Says Mr.
6. Decide whether or not disciplinary measures or other appropriate actions should be taken.
7. Specific disciplinary measures must be scientific and effective.
8. It is entirely feasible to replace provisions regarding disciplinary measures against an entire Party organization with those regarding disciplinary measures against individual members.
9. The Party should take disciplinary measures against anyone violating this principle, and this should be the focus of its discipline inspection work at present.
10. Kansas State, too, won't comment on disciplinary measures, but it has named a committee to draft a policy on dealing with fraud on the Toefl.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
11. Has the student had any severe disciplinary measures or health issues?
12. The report did not, however, make any recommendations of disciplinary measures against those concerned.
13. Mr. Pistole is insisting that he won't bargain over security policies, pay and benefits, qualifications or disciplinary measures.
14. Article 86 If employees of a commercial bank cause losses by neglecting their duties in violation of the provisions of this Law, disciplinary measures shall be taken against them.
15. If any of them should violate the law or commit irregularities, he should not only be punished in accordance with the law, but also be dealt with by disciplinary measures within the Party.
16. If a ship goes aground, the commander faces an almost certain inquiry and disciplinary measures from which his career is unlikely to quickly recover.
17. In cases of this kind it is wrong to rashly take disciplinary measures.
18. Article 87 If employees of a commercial bank disclose State or business secrets that they come to know during their employment, disciplinary measures shall be taken against them.
19. The Central Committee has carried out a sharp struggle against the suppression of criticism and applied disciplinary measures to some leading personnel who arbitrarily stifled criticism from below.
20. Article 15 Staff of departments of commercial administration committing an act of dereliction of duty or misuse of powers shall be imposed administrative disciplinary measures.
21. In order to bring those imported instruments into full play, the author puts forward some suggestions in regard to the execution of disciplinary measures and technical improvement.
22. All employees are required to comply with this Code of Business Conduct and failure to do so will result in disciplinary measures.
More similar words: disciplinary, interdisciplinary, multidisciplinary, disciplinarian, dry measure, discipline, disciplined, subdiscipline, indiscipline, scientific discipline, undisciplined, self-discipline, self-disciplined, security measures, austerity measures, measure for measure, in a measure, security measure, pleasure principle, in a great measure, control measures, weights and measures, disciple, measure, discipleship, measurer, measured, measure off, admeasure, measure up.