Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) After his discharge from the school, he went to Hong Kong.
(2) He received an honourable discharge from the army.
(3) They develop a fever and a watery discharge from their eyes.
(4) a purulent discharge from the wound.
(5) Activation of nucellar cells by discharge from the pollen tubes has been claimed.
(6) Over pressurization can result in a water discharge from the Relief Valve.
(7) Sam has been kicking around Europe since his discharge from the army.
(8) The discharge from the weir opening should be free.
(9) There are laws protecting you against wrongful discharge from a job.
(10) There was a watery discharge from her ear.
(11) That part of stream discharge from ground water seeping into the stream.
(12) A brownish discharge from the vagina can be disregarded.
More similar words: discharge, discharger, discharged, dishonorable discharge, static discharge, discharge current, electric discharge, electrostatic discharge, discharging, change from, charge, in charge, charger, charged, charge to, recharge, charge off, charge up, in charge of, uncharged, surcharge, supercharge, overcharge, chargeable, take charge, charge sheet, late charge, supercharger, supercharged, charge card.