Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) After his discharge from the school, he went to Hong Kong.
(2) He received an honourable discharge from the army.
(3) After his discharge from the army, he went to Canada.
(4) They develop a fever and a watery discharge from their eyes.
(5) Eighteen days after discharge from hospital he was readmitted as an emergency complaining of epigastric pain and vomiting for 24 hours.
(6) Phosphates in the water, from agricultural run-off and discharge from sewage works[Sentencedict.com], provide nutrients on which the algae thrive.
(7) Previously, discharge from the chemical complex was pumped directly into the river Tees.
(8) His dishonorable discharge from the Navy makes him ineligible for military benefits.
(9) After his discharge from the army, Jim got married.
(10) The nasal discharge and the discharge from the abscesses is highly infectious and this is how strangles is spread to other horses.
(11) Quantitative estimation of inorganization discharge from oil tanks is an important content to the pollution source check in the petrochemical industry.
(12) Did you lay about them for your discharge from the hospital?
(13) For example, a discharge from the urethra in men can be caused by gonorrhoea alone, chlamydia alone or both together.
(14) Quantitative estimation of inorganization discharge from tanks was important content during the pollution auditing in petrochemical industry.
(15) Methods: Cervical discharge from 600 pregnant women and the urethra secretion from the partners of those who were positive with C. trachomatis and Mycoplasma antigens by immunoflurescent method.
(16) a purulent discharge from the wound.
(17) Activation of nucellar cells by discharge from the pollen tubes has been claimed.
(18) Patients typically present with otorrhea, otalgia[sentencedict.com], and bloody discharge from the ear.
(19) Over pressurization can result in a water discharge from the Relief Valve.
(20) Nurses visit the mother and baby for two weeks after their discharge from the hospital.
(21) Tony wanted to get married as soon as he got his discharge from the army.
(22) A constant theme in research concerned with the hospital care of older people is the discharge from hospital back to the community.
(23) Treatment Session one During this session, 5 days after her discharge from hospital, Pamela talked further about her worries.
(24) The technical officer could not fail to be conscious of the lethal potential of an electrical discharge from the platform.
(25) Clearly it is important to review all these patients after discharge from hospital and decide their long-term management.
(26) It was later revealed the shot was an accidental discharge from inside the house.
(27) Objective To trace pulmonary and hipbone joint image findings of SARS recovered persons mainly treated by traditional Chinese medicine after a year discharge from hospital.
(28) Additionally, because recovery times are short for procedures such as myringotomy and tubes, circumcision, and inguinal herniorrhaphy, early discharge from the facility is feasible.
(29) SSH is back. At dawn, Kangwondon Hwacheon started to snow heavily. He completed his 24 months service at the artillery unit and saluted to declare his discharge from the army.
(30) The electro-osmotic drainage can make the water flow toward the cathode of the direct current, then discharge from the cathode, thus lower the soils water content.
More similar words: discharge, discharger, discharged, dishonorable discharge, static discharge, discharge current, electric discharge, electrostatic discharge, discharging, change from, charge, in charge, charger, charged, charge to, recharge, charge off, charge up, in charge of, uncharged, surcharge, supercharge, overcharge, chargeable, take charge, charge sheet, late charge, supercharger, supercharged, charge card.