Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) He got the credit, and we did the dirty work.
(2) The drugs gang used children to do their dirty work for them.
(3) You left the dirty work for me.
(4) Don't try to saddle your dirty work on me!
(5) She demeans herself by doing his dirty work.
(6) Engine maintenance is dirty work.
(7) Tell Fran I'm not going to do her dirty work for her.
(8) We know that neither is averse to some dirty work to achieve his aims.
(9) Do you get dirty work like nappy changing and getting up in the night?
(10) Cinderella did the dirty work while her sisters preened themselves.
(11) An apron is a protection when doing dirty work.
(12) He always had a hatchet man do the dirty work for him.
(13) Do you get in the dirty work like nappy changing and getting up in the night?
(14) He's not the boss, he's just a hireling employed to do the dirty work. Sentencedict.com
(15) Tell her yourself - I'm not going to do your dirty work for you.
(16) As a member of an elite army hit squad, the army would send us out to do their dirty work for them.
(17) I had to tell them they'd lost their jobs: I always have to do the boss's dirty work .
(18) Next time you can get somebody else to do your dirty work for you!
(19) I'm not talking to him; you do your own dirty work!
(20) British a loose protective smock worn over ordinary clothing for dirty work.
(21) There are plenty of spammers who have taken their money-making schemes to the extreme by hacking into innocent third-party computers in an effort to do their dirty work.
(22) It is efficient since the PHP parser does the dirty work.
(23) Walton, meanwhile, is another tough defender that loves doing the dirty work.
(24) In a buck-passing situation, states would refrain from taking an active stance against the zombies in the hopes that other countries would do the dirty work of uniting to slay the demon hordes.
(25) Realistically, he's become a role player, a defensive specialist and rebounder who does the dirty work.
(26) But if you think that will drag him into buying a job lot of monsters to do the team's dirty work, you underestimate his exceptional bloody-mindedness.
More similar words: dirty, dirtying, dirty joke, dirty look, dirty pool, dirty linen, bodywork, dirty tricks, dirty laundry, factory worker, party whip, forty winks, dirt, byword, thirty, shirty, keyword, key word, keywords, eat dirt, thirty-one, thirty-two, dirt bike, thirtyish, pennyworth, dirt cheap, dish the dirt, fantasy world, by word of mouth, in so many words.