Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He claimed he was the victim of a dirty tricks campaign..
2. The party chairman accused the opposition of dirty tricks in their election campaign.
3. Bill swore he'd get even with his brother, who'd played a dirty trick on him.
4. The airline admitted being involved in a dirty tricks campaign to win customers from their rival.
5. He didn't turn up? What a dirty trick!
6. He played a dirty trick on me by refusing to do what he had promised.
7. What a dirty trick to play!
8. She played a dirty trick on me by telling me Diane was having a party when she wasn't.
9. Bomb threats and other dirty tricks kept many voters at home.
10. What a low-down, dirty trick.
11. But their dirty tricks only made me madder.
12. Untalented sports teams often resort to dirty tricks to win.
13. Nixon won the election by playing dirty tricks.
14. The salesman used some dirty tricks to improve his monthly sales figures.
15. Who put you up to all these dirty tricks?
16. The dirty tricks of your friends are really disgusting.
17. They have been playing all sorts of dirty tricks.
18. Once again his campaign is involved in dirty tricks.Sentencedict.com
19. The old politician refused to use dirty tricks to win the election.
20. You should use dirty tricks , and resort to every conceivable means.
21. The gangster group in the community always uses dirty tricks to get food, and drink.
22. Colonists'brutality and dirty tricks are always alike.
23. You piss me off when you play dirty tricks.
More similar words: trickster, bag of tricks, poverty trap, thirty-two, poverty-stricken, dirty, dirtying, teach an old dog new tricks, dirty look, dirty pool, dirty joke, dirty linen, dirty laundry, kick against the pricks, rickshaw, trick, tricky, like a ton of bricks, tricker, trickle, hat trick, stricken, trickery, strickle, tricked out, do the trick, trickling, magic trick, trick or treat, play a trick on.