Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) He didn't turn up? What a dirty trick!
(2) He played a dirty trick on me by refusing to do what he had promised.
(3) What a dirty trick to play!
(4) She played a dirty trick on me by telling me Diane was having a party when she wasn't.
(5) What a low-down, dirty trick.
(6) That offer was a dirty trick.
(7) The dirty trick didn't work and the plague was disastrous for the town.
(8) Robert played a dirty trick on me by refusing to do what he had promised.
(9) Better to play your dirty trick to the helpless people of Iraq!
(10) And today they could still do that dirty trick again.
(11) That was dirty trick to play on the Johnsons.
(12) Joe dirty trick on me, but I'll get him back.
(13) They played me a dirty trick to suit their purpose.
(14) Waiting, getting chance, the dirty trick , is also the most luscious.
(15) My memory had played a dirty trick on me.
(16) He steps the dirty trick grape this morning.
(17) He's had something to pay him for his dirty trick(sentencedict.com), and he'll have more.
(18) He's playing a dirty trick on us.
(19) He dirty trick on me.
(20) What a dirty trick!
(21) Bill swore he'd get even with his brother[Sentencedict], who'd played a dirty trick on him.
(22) I know Gowlan. I've done business with him - and he caught me by a dirty trick.
(23) Thereupon the boy starts laughing at changing , becoming that angulus oris that the girl is fond of to be concerned about a dirty trick , be cynical or humorous.
More similar words: dirty tricks, play trick on, poverty trap, thirty-two, poverty-stricken, dirty, dirtying, dirty work, dirty joke, dirty look, dirty money, dirty word, dirty pool, dirty linen, dirty laundry, trick, tricky, patrick, tricker, trickle, trick up, hat trick, hat-trick, trickery, strickle, stricken, trickster, card trick, strickland, tricked out.