1. I wish he wouldn't tell dirty jokes .
2. They told dirty jokes and sang raucous ballads.
3. He has a wide repertoire of dirty jokes.
4. The dirty joke raised a blush on her cheek.
5. They just sit around telling dirty jokes - it's very boring.
6. In some situations, a dirty joke can be considered sexual harassment.
7. Do you know any dirty jokes in Spanish?
8. They told a dirty joke to the other kids.
9. They groaned at his dirty joke.
10. Did Neil Armstrong tell a dirty joke on the moon?
11. Janet went red in the face when you told that dirty joke.
12. Believe it or not, I enjoy masturbation, porn,[sentencedict.com] and the occasional dirty joke.
13. They may prefer to keep quiet about sex, unless they are telling a dirty joke, or talking about someone else's sexual exploits (maybe their favorite politician's?).
More similar words: dirty, dirty look, joke, joker, crack a joke, dirt, play a joke on, a standing joke, thirty, dirt cheap, birthday party, cheek by jowl, joking, jokingly, dire, dirk, dirge, nadir, dirndl, direct, forty, party, directly, directed, director, indirect, hearty, shorty, martyr, sporty.