Random good picture Not show
1. Some ding-a-ling parked too close to us.
2. Charlie! - I get this ding-a-ling every time I come in here.
3. The thief was named Frank and he was a ding-a-ling 7. Frank liked mudsling 8. When he was at school, he developed a bad habit of stealing.
4. And it's true, sometimes he did feel like a ding-a-ling.
5. Casanova (BBC One) stars Leslie Phillips as an attractive, charming man who almost always gets his way with women, and speaks largely in innuendo ("Do you happen to know the Ding-a-Ling Club?").
More similar words: bowling alley, fungal infection, singalong, sing along, coming along, martingale, malingering, string along, spring a leak, nightingale, ending at, living allowance, fading away, dining area, galling, string along with, fling at, cruising altitude, according as, standing army, bengali, bonding agent, svengali, florence nightingale, enabling act, trading account, leading article, dwindling away, cooling agent, descending aorta.