Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. It can create three dimensional images under ambient, non-destructive conditions.
2. Members put their particular sartorial and dimensional problems to the speakers.
3. This dimensional stability is an important consideration in choosing a polymer to use in the manufacture of an item.
4. The inhabitant of two dimensional space could also refine the use of his measurement to make a quantitive determination of curvature.
5. The spiral and its three dimensional expression, the helix, have a handedness that is intrinsic.
6. For example, some instruments are single dimensional such as the demographic variables mentioned earlier.
7. Using three dimensional imaging, he told Robodoc exactly where he wanted to put the implant before starting the five-hour operation.
8. Patterns are made from drawings and are three dimensional representation usually in wood of the product.
9. Working models, videos, pictorial and three dimensional displays portray every aspect of life on the canals.
10. Top: Model of a two dimensional electron wave orbiting a nucleus of hydrogen.
11. Two dimensional analysis of a functionally graded cylindrical shell with specific material gradient was presented.
12. Most hierarchies are single dimensional, which means that all elements share a common root element.
13. After simulating two - dimensional transonic flow with two turbulence models, FDS - Roe scheme is verified.
14. The three dimensional velocities of the manifold junction with a rectangular section were measured by use of three dimensional particle dynamic analyzer (3D PDA) to verify the modified KIVA program.
15. Relational OLAP asks for large - scale multi dimensional and time - series data.
16. There are many ways of generating a two - dimensional representation of an object.
17. When lit only by the electric lights, the large figures in the foreground appear thicker, more dimensional.sentencedict.com/dimensional.html
18. Drawing three-dimensional objects is quite difficult, but for computers the task is almost as easy as drawing a two dimensional object.
19. Nonlinear wave packets serve as internal carriers of the external system dynamics, accomplishing the filtering of large dimensional signals.
20. The resin hardens when the laser comes into contact with it, gradually producing a perfect three dimensional model.
21. If you wanted to describe the position of the pieces on a chess board you could use a 2 dimensional array.
22. In consequence, thematic maps can be produced when required, as well as a more advanced three dimensional depiction of geological structure.
23. An alert artistic temperament is the first requirement for the creation of these so impressive two dimensional figures.
24. The technique uses video equipment which produces a three dimensional impression.
25. Create a still image - in which they work out of role to create an image like a statue or three dimensional photograph.
26. The aural aspect will move into a new realm of three dimensional sound.
27. The electrodeposition of nickel - tungsten alloy performs as instantaneous nucleation followed by three dimensional growth.
28. So the scale gene self - tuning two - dimensional fuzzy controller is applied to optoelectronic tracking servo system.
29. We have studied the dispersion and optical transmission spectra of the dual - periodic one - dimensional photonic crystals.
30. Measurement with CCD is a very effective non-contacted method for the dimensional measure, which is now widely applied to the precision measure of the part dimension.
More similar words: multidimensional, dimension, dimensions, tension, pension, pensioner, intension, extension, ascension, dissension, suspension, pretension, visional, pension plan, pension fund, hypotension, hypertension, comprehension, apprehension, delusional, occasional, condescension, sensational, transitional, occasionally, provisional, surface tension, professional, misapprehension, congressional.