Random good picture Not show
1. Most of the dim sum is priced at $ 2 or $ 3.
2. Dim Sum Dictionary A word about dim sum in general: It is not for people who must know every ingredient.
3. Uncle Shim brought high-tea lunches, dim sum, for us.
4. The following information is provided by the Dim Sum TV and posted by Student Affairs Section.
5. Mix with drupe for making dim sum.
6. I am interested in making Chinese dim sum, cakes and bread.
7. When I was young,(sentencedict .com) I liked candies and dim sum very much.
8. Round tables cramped together , dim sum trollies overflowing with bamboo steamers scampering around them.
9. But economic liberty candoled out like dim sum at a reception. It is a fundamental right.
10. Mother gave me to do dim sum , to help me cut fruit.
11. LORI: No, dim sum is usually eaten around lunch time.
12. They had a different dim sum cart for the white folks. If it had been a soul food restaurant, we'd have had grounds for a lawsuit.
13. Assist Dim Sum Chef to run the station efficiently and supply enough mise-en-place to ensure smooth operation.
14. The working and antisepsis procedure of dim sum and cold dish.
15. Dim sum is ordered from the Dim Sum menu, unfortunately there are no push carts.
16. There are also some Chinese dim sum recipes inside.
17. But dim sum bonds are no longer perceived as a sure-fire winner from appreciation.
18. I'll take you to Chinatown for dim sum.
19. Louise Renne, who ran unopposed for city attorney, threw a dim sum party for successful treasurer candidate Susan Leal.
20. Avogadro Layer Cake uses blended Avogadro , yet they added in shredded coconut to rise up the aroma and texture, a new creation of Dim Sum.
21. Other Cantonese dishes include duck feet stuffed with shrimp, roasted goose , and of course, dim sum.
22. Today, we have Beijing fired fice and noodles, spring rolls, stuffed buns with three sorts of diced meat, congee with beef or chick and condiments, as well as dim sum and tea .
23. Sausages , steak, buffalo wings , crab legs , brisket , pork dumplings , those chicken legs served at Dim Sum.
24. Historically, many words of Chinese origin in English are popular Cantonese foods, borrowed directly from the dialect, for instance, chop suey, chow mein, or dim sum.
25. So they picked us up from the airport and treated us dim sum lunch.
26. These dumplings are originally Shanghainese so they are not considered traditional Cantonese dim sum.
27. If you can top Matt, I'll treat you to dim sum on Sunday.
28. The widest products ranging from seaweed, confectionary, biscuits, chocolate, snacks, cakes, instant noodles, beverages, ham, sausages, ice-cream , frozen dim sum.
29. In the morning, drop by for a bountiful buffet breakfast that always features dim sum, noodles and Belgian waffle stations as well as a range of freshly squeezed fruit juices.
More similar words: swimsuit, Bottoms up, customs union, IMS, AIMS, RIMS, from sun to sun, whimsy, ahimsa, whimsey, flimsy, himself, crimson, plimsoll, by himself, whimsical, brimstone, whimsically, flimsiness, scrimshank, dim, fire and brimstone, dime, dimly, dimple, dimity, dimwit, dimmer, dimmed, dimness.