Random good picture Not show
1. This picture has been digitized by a scanner.
2. To create special effects, engineers digitize the film and then work with it on computer.
3. A video program, once digitized, looks like any other digital data.
4. The data in Appendix H were digitized manually using an xy grid with coordinate values in the range 0-1000.
5. Figure 7.4 Closure error in polygon digitizing.
6. Convergence of transmission compresses and stores digitized information so it can travel through existing phone and cable wiring.
7. Logitech's FotoMan digital camera stores 32 digitized photos in random access memory instead of on film.
8. That is simply because digitized Output can move from continent to continent at extremely low cost.
9. One approach is to carry out experiments with a digitizing table in order to determine empirically an appropriate distribution for digitizing errors.
10. The result is a digitized display of flora, fauna and visual effects.
11. The digitized images can be stored on a computer hard disk, or printed out on special photographic paper.
12. A film-transfer service bureau (find them online) can digitize your old reels of film.
13. Such system is used to digitize high - speed , wide band signal.
14. We digitize keyboard alphabets and have different shapes and typefaces to phosphor your reference.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
15. It is self - defeating to digitize the archives and waste the results by restricting access.
16. He bought a device to digitize the data.
17. She bought device to digitize the data.
18. Use smooth, uninterrupted presswork digitize working flow is advisability to lift.
19. A solution to digitize the antenna's angle information of the fire control radar based on tangent algorithm is proposed in this paper.
20. This identifier was used whenever the zone to the left or to the right of the line segment being digitized was sea.
21. Quality control of solder joints is currently done by blowing up a digitized image of the joint and having humans inspect it.
22. This article introduces development of the line communication equipment at the digitize time.
23. The use of a newly developed scanning process made it possible to digitize large veneered panels in high resolution while avoiding the problem of surface reflection.
24. Its development contrail is adumbrative presswork the storm that industry be pregnant with wears to digitize.
25. In view of the features of DSA imaging, we use DSA test phantom to obtain a simulated artery film image, digitize it by laser image scanner and input it to computer.
26. Take the case of the Bhoomi Project, an ambitious effort by the southern Indian state of Karnataka to digitize some 20 million land titles, making them more accessible.
27. The method of IF digital correlative processing that is the basic of digitize of receiver's channel.
28. In the future society, people's life and work will depend on the development of digital technology more and more, digitize more and more, the networking , electronization and virtual.
29. At the National Archives and Records Administration, we have no shortage of paper records to digitize or transcribe.
30. Sampling of IF, digital down - conversion and DSP are used to digitize terminal guidance seeker.
More similar words: digitise, digitisation, digit, digital, digitally, digitalis, digital clock, digital camera, significant digits, prestidigitation, digital communication, citizen, sanitize, sensitize, sanitizer, prioritize, sensitized, legitimize, citizenship, desensitize, desensitized, senior citizen, dig in, dig into, prodigious, prodigiously, baptize, monetize, amortize, deputize.