Random good picture Not show
1. Many of these patients are also receiving digitalis or diuretics, and the latter increase the risk by producing hypokalaemia.
2. Digitalis, a heart drug that can be fatal in higher doses, is derived from the foxglove plant.
3. Digitalis is biennial; they should flower next year.Sentencedict.com
4. The traditional mode using digitalis and diuretic do not attain contentment in increasing mortality and effects.
5. The doctor injected the patient with digitalis.
6. OBJECTIVE: To observe the effect of Esculin and Digitalis Glycosides Eye Drops on the proliferation of the fibroblasts of pterygium.
7. Objective:To investigate the relation between endogenous digitalis like substances(EDLS) and superoxide dismutase(SOD) in patients with damage of micrangium.
8. Hand; Injury; Arteria digitalis; Surgical skin flap; Repair.
9. Conclution:The animal model of chronical digitalis intoxication can be constructed with continous injection ouabain intraperitoneally for two weeks.
10. Dr : Have you taken digitalis recently?
11. The current indication of non digitalis positive inotropic drug in the treatment of heart failure and research advance of non digitalis positive inotropic drug were summarized in this article.
12. Yet the plant is part of a Digitalis.
13. METHODS: Pharmacology, clinical usage and ADR of digitalis were analyzed and evaluated.
14. Commonly used drugs such as methyldopa , Symmetrel, Inderal, cimetidine, scopolamine seasickness patches, and digitalis preparations.
15. Yet the plant is part of the a group called Digitalis.
16. Digoxin helps the heart pump stronger and is used to treat heart failure. The drug's name comes from the plant from which it is derived, Foxglove or Digitalis purpurea.
17. And it is toxic and OK that disease of tall blood Potassium, digitalis, result installs excessive, quinidine sluggish of block of occurrence antrum room.
18. Methods The method is that this artery defect was repaired by that the proximal arterial digitalis palmaris communis which was reversed to the distal.
19. A cardiac glycoside, C41H64O14, obtained from the leaves of a foxglove, Digitalis lanata, with pharmacological effects similar to digitalis.
20. Excessive loss of potassium in patients receiving cardiac glycosides may precipitate digitalis toxicity.
21. Yet, the plenty of plant is part of the a group called digitalis.
More similar words: digital, digitally, digital clock, digital camera, prestidigitation, digit, capitalise, capitalist, capitalism, hospitalise, revitalising, capitalisation, digitisation, state capitalism, hospitalisation, venture capitalist, significant digits, industrial capitalism, italic, Italian, italics, vitalize, vitality, fatalist, talisman, fatalism, italicize, brutalise, tantalise, capitalize.