Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) It also makes digital telephones being installed on jetliners.
(2) In brief, it is another kind of digital telephone connection.
(3) Prize 6: Siemens Gigaset s58 Digital Telephone, presented by Senior Vice President of Siemens, Dr. Gao Yan. Sentencedict.com
(4) 1993 - introduces its first major product, a digital telephone switch with large capacity of over 10,000 circuits.
(5) Personal computers, communication equipment, digital telephone, electronic games machines, CRTs, hard disk drives, cellular phones, PDAs, printers and other computer peripheral products.
(6) IP(Internet Protocol)telephone-a kind of digital telephone, represents an innovative type of communication service.
(7) Geli small home appliances, Skyworth DVD, Philips digital telephone in Beijing an agent.
(8) Inexpensive modems went inside PowerBooks to make them communications centers digital telephones and fax machines.
(9) TCL has now mastered some advanced technologies, including the production of ISDN digital telephone sets, HIDs (Household Information Displays) and such solid-state polymers as lithium batteries.
(10) The girl came to the company soon, the Internet and mobile digital telephone made her feel very puzzled, always feel not to work.
(11) This percentage is obtained by dividing the number of main lines connected to digital telephone exchanges by the total number of main lines.
(12) It can provide users with a variety of services such as video communications, digital telephone communications, data broadcasting communications, LAN networking, and computer communications.
(13) Designer Sebastien Sauvage created "telephone offering all the functions expected in a Digital telephone for today's consumers.
(14) The design methods given here have been successfully implemented in a Chinese-developed SPC digital telephone switching system.
More similar words: telephone, telephony, by telephone, telephonic, telephone call, telephone box, telephonist, telephone wire, telephone set, telephone bill, telephone pole, on the telephone, telephone book, telephone bell, telephone line, telephone company, telephone booth, telephone kiosk, radiotelephone, telephone network, telephone number, telephone operator, telephone service, cellular telephone, telephone exchange, telephone directory, telephone interview, digital, digitally, digitalis.