Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) ADSL (Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line) is a broadband access technology capable of delivering large bandwidth over existing copper telephone line infrastructure.
2) Swisscom has extended its ADSL ( asymmetric digital subscriber line ) networks cover 98 % of the national territory.
3) Test of asymmetrical digital subscriber line(ADSL), based on POTS(plain old telephone service)and broadband character, is used to confirm the fault.
4) Very-high-speed digital subscriber line(VDSL) is the fastest access technology of the xDSL family.
5) Naked DSL is a digital subscriber line without a PSTN (Public Switched Telephone Network) service.
6) Presently, Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line (ADSL) wideband technique is paid attention to extremely.
7) This Recommendation describes the testing procedures for ITU Digital Subscriber Line ( DSL ) Recommendations.
8) Product type POTS splitter. System application asymmetric digital subscriber line.
9) Rate Adaptive Digital Subscriber Line?
10) High – speed Digital Subscriber Line?
11) Product type micro filter for ADSL CPE side. System application asymmetric digital subscriber line.
12) An improved modem system for regular phone lines, called Digital Subscriber Line(DSL),(http://sentencedict.com/digital subscriber line.html) is being developed to increase modem speed tremendously.
13) In the meantime, here's what we can expect from cable, digital subscriber line, satellites and fixed-wireless and from further-out alternatives such as flying platforms.
14) The technology uses medium wave, short wave and low-band VHF frequencies and operates at speeds similar to those of digital subscriber line (DSL).
15) Your correspondent is admittedly near the end of the road for a digital subscriber line (DSL) connection.
16) One of the first commercial systems utilizing OFDM was ADSL (asymmetrical digital subscriber line), a standard for high data-rate communication over twisted-pair wires.
17) Contentiousness surrounds the question of how best to get broadband connections such as digital subscriber line (DSL) technology to them asses at reasonable rates.
18) Broadband refers to high-speed internet access available through services like digital subscriber line (DSL), cable, fiber optic, wireless, or satellite.
More similar words: subscriber, subscribe, subscribed, subscribe to, oversubscribe, oversubscribed, digital signal, digital signature, digital, digitally, digitalis, describer, interdigital, digital clock, transcriber, digital device, digital camera, digital computer, digitalisation, digitalization, digital channel, digital communication, number line, timberline, subscript, subscription, scribe, ascribe, berlin airlift, describe.