Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Encryption and digital signatures are techniques to expand the dynamics of trust into a new territory.
2. It uses digital signatures and requires recipients to download free software to read the electronic postmark.
3. Encryption techniques are used to verify digital signatures on business contracts.
4. Therefore the digital signature verifies both the identity of the sender and the authenticity of the data in the document.
5. Unlike encryption, digital signatures are a recent development, the need for which has arisen with the proliferation of electronic commerce.
6. Already, even before digital signatures are widespread, we are afflicted with Pin and password overload.
7. According to MIMEprotocol, the key, digital signatUre and cipher text are packaged and processed at the both sides.
8. By attaching a digital signature to Java code, the origin of that code can be established in a cryptographically secure and unforgeable way.
9. The basic technology of PKI include encipher digital signature data integrity mechanism digital envelope double digital signature, digital certificate etc.
10. After do this, the paper introduce the digital signature which used in other domain such ase-commerce into "Campus Cards System" then design the campus CPU card key management .
11. In addition , proxy digital signature scheme with its security analysis is proposed.
12. Using password, data encrypt , fire wall, digital signature, network security management technology , etc are mainly introduced.
13. A New Broadcasting Multi - Digital Signature Scheme based on ECC is presented.
14. Digital signature is a data item accompanied with the digital coding message.
15. Version 3 uses a digital signature to sign cryptographic keys and messages.
16. Specifies the digital signature used to authenticate the message.
17. The data encryption and digital signature based on encryption technique can overcome factors mentioned above.
18. Then to combine the RSA digital signature algorithm, we design an undeniable RSA encryption protocol with small public key for both sides.
19. An efficient digital signature scheme provably secure in the standard model from bilinear maps was proposed.
20. If the fingerprints do match, however, then Y can be quite sure that the digital signature is authentic.
21. Verisign has already built a tidy business selling two types of digital signatures: personal and site certificates.
22. Furthermore, public-key cryptography can be used for sender authentication, known as digital signatures.
23. Some one who uses different computers at home and at work will need two digital signatures.
24. On this thesis, the research has been taken about the public key encryption and digital signature after our scrutinizing on GSM short message and the SMPP Protocol.
25. That breaking the new cryptosystem is equivalent to factoring a general large integer have been showed. A new digital signature scheme and a new authentic encryption scheme have been designed.
26. Typically, message authentication can be done by appending a digital signature or Message Authentication Code (MAC) to the transmitted message.
27. A brief description of some basic schemes of public key encryption and digital signature is presented.
28. In the paper,(sentence dictionary) public key encryption algorithm-RSA and the application in digital signature are mainly discussed and analysed.
29. Message information may be authenticated with error - control code, message authenticated code and digital signature.
30. This idea is tested by adding a private channel to version 4 to transmit a digital signature.
More similar words: signature, signature tune, vital sign, digital, digitally, digitalis, significant digits, digital clock, digital camera, digital communication, natural capital, designate, signatory, indignation, prestidigitation, designated, resignation, designation, designative, assignation, nature, designated driver, in nature, by nature, denature, marital status, denatured, ill-natured, digit, good-natured.