Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The BBC has just successfully demonstrated a new digital radio transmission system.
2. Take just one of these ideas: a digital Radio Free Europe.
3. Satellite radio remains the leading platform for digital radio in the U.S., despite notable progress in HD Radio awareness.
4. A new digital radio frequency memory ( DRFM ) system architecture based on digital channelized receiver is introduced.
5. At present, major producers such as digital radio and digital camera lens , scanner lens and optical components.
6. The performance of digital radio communication systems working at ISM frequency band is much degraded by the effect of microwave oven interference.
7. Greater choice in the first seven years [of digital radio] came from the BBC.
8. Profiles of major digital radio vendors are also included.
9. Digital Radio Frequency Memory (DRFM) is a kind of microwave signal storage device.
10. DRM ( Digital Radio Mondiale ) is a digital audio broadcasting system for the frequency below 30 MHz.
11. I'd like to return this digital radio.
12. Digital radio control and management through the new mission computing subsystem ·An open system architecture that enables rapid software upgrades and requires less hardware.
13. A digital radio channel that only played birdsong and was an unexpected hit was taken off the air last year.
14. In the system(1)[sentencedict.com], digital radio signals are transmitted to the radio apparatus(3).
15. Manufacturers are working on a new generation of cheaper digital radios.
16. Microsoft on Tuesday confirmed its plans to take on the iPod Touch with a new, touch-screen Zune that will be able to surf the Web, play high-definition movies, and tune in to digital radio.
17. The proposition for consumers of digital TV is completely transformative compared to analogue TV. The same cannot be said of digital radio.
18. Additionally, Dragon Runner SUGV, gives operators field-changeable frequency capabilities, using analogue or digital radio options.
19. "The question impressed me," recalls Parekh(http://Sentencedict.com), who is now the founder and chief technology officer of digital radio startup Jelli. "The fact that the CEO was thinking that far out was huge.
20. In this paper, I use the software radio theory as the basis and the TMS320C6416 DSP as the core, to design a DRM digital radio signal receiver.
21. In response, the department developed and rolled out a new digital radio system in March 2001, just months before the Sept. 11 attacks.
22. A high performance Q-band monolithic HEMT transceiver chipset has been developed for millimeter-wave commercial digital radio systems.
23. Project 25 Land Mobile Radio Transceiver Recommendations, Project 25 - Digital Radio Technology, C4FM/CQPSK Modulation.
24. Is it a new kind of state-run broadcaster, a digital Radio Free Europe?
More similar words: digital, digitally, digitalis, digitalize, digital watch, interdigital, digital clock, digital format, digital device, digital camera, digital signal, digitalization, digitalisation, digital computer, digital channel, digital signature, digital multimeter, digital communication, digital subscriber line, digital image processing, personal digital assistant, prestidigitation, digit, digitize, digitise, digitizer, double digit, binary digit, digitization, digitisation.