Random good picture Not show
(1) Resistance measurement is a fundamental function of digital multimeter. The development of this device aims for reducing the error and improving testing accuracy.
(2) Accuracies of a typical DC bench-type digital multimeter can be as good as 0.002 percent (1 count of reading for a 6 1/2 digit instrument).
(3) High-precision digital multimeter with display intuitive, simple operation, easy to carry, and a multi-purpose nature of the table, etc. , in the electrical and other test projects, are widely used.
(4) The company's existing digital multimeter instrumentation and automotive products 12 major series, more than 60 varieties.
(5) DC-voltage comparative method and high sampling digital multimeter method can measure the pulse amplitude accurately, but their application is relatively limited.
(6) This paper statement a digital multimeter using type of 8031 single chip microcomputer.
(7) Therefore(http://sentencedict.com), the study of high-precision portable digital multimeter has a very important significance.
(8) In contrast to high precision digital multimeter , the system measuring relative error is less than 1 %.
(9) Experience in test equipment such as digital multimeter , oscilloscope, I2C analyzer, and power suppliers is a essential.
(10) Digital multimeter procedures for all study reference, when used according to its own system changes.
(11) Signal from laser energy meter is imported into digital multimeter, which is linked with computer via RS232 bus.
(12) Handy for overclocking enthusiasts who wants to take the actual voltage readings of the points via a digital multimeter.
(13) The current system functions and operation show that the accuracy of the digital multimeter can be achieved the requirements of 50000 words, feature-rich, stable performance.
(14) Although this VI uses subVIs to simulate a function generator and a digital multimeter, real instruments could easily be hooked up to a real black box to provide real-world data.
(15) Data sampling section is implemented by GPIB bus and digital multimeter.
(16) In this paper(Sentencedict.com), the main research and design a high-precision digital multimeter.
(17) The instrument consisted of a tungsten lamp as its source, an optical fiber for light transfer, a photomultiplier tube for detection and a digital multimeter for reading.
(18) We can according to customer any request, to produce high quality and inexpensive digital multimeter and automotive instrumentation products.
(19) Based on USB Bus, Design the miniaturization, modularization, all-purpose digital multimeter with self-reacting, photoelectric isolate, TRMS/DC, self-correcting technology.
(20) This chapter for the data acquisition board will be programmed to achieve a virtual digital multimeter.
(21) We're a high-tech company who is engaged in developing, producing and selling professional digital multimeter.
(22) Abstrct :The electrical parameters Tester through AT89C51 SCM as a core element of control by the analog switch HCF4051 constitute a range digital multimeter.
(23) This paper introduced the theory and analysis on failures of 412 digit bench type digital multimeter with LED display.
More similar words: multimeter, interdigital, digital computer, altimeter, digital, digitally, digitalis, digital format, digital clock, digital camera, digital signal, digital device, digitalisation, digital channel, digitalization, multimedia, digital signature, digital communication, digital subscriber line, digital image processing, personal digital assistant, centimeter, cubic centimeter, multitask, prestidigitation, multimodal, multitasking, multifaceted, multimillion, altimetry.