Random good picture Not show
1. Your computer, on the other hand, is a digital device.
2. The portable digital device, given to Bush by his daughters Jenna and Barbara last July, contains much country music, but also songs by Joni Mitchell, Van Morrison and the Knack.
3. With the developing of the High-speed Digital Device, it is possible to finish the system to simulate the echos waveform of airborne SAR.
4. Realization of DDS depends on the digital device of high speed and high performance.
5. The term digital device tends to refer to recognition that people are better off if they have access to internet connectivity, pieces of internet applies.
6. In Asia, mobile phones are the most indispensible digital device for consumers and are on often the most common way to connect to the Internet.
7. This is called a digital device and computers using this principle are called digital computers.
8. The dazzling light from the digital device dizzied me.
9. If we worked only with digital devices, we would eventually have to convert the output of the digital device into analog form if we wanted to input it into a computer.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. The solid state memory circuit in a digital device is divided into a plurality of memory units, each of which is powered through an electronic switch.
11. A marine's handheld digital device scansthe iris of a farmer who cultivates poppies in HelmandProvince, where most of Afghanistan'sopium is grown.
12. When finished recording, remove memory card and transfer digital videos to your computer or other digital device.
13. The group already owns Chinese online real estate, automotive and digital device businesses.
14. Because of the essential difference between analog device and digital device, it will need a long time to be accepted by the market.
15. While the idea sounds nice, experts say a person's memory is nothing like that of the digital device.
16. It is still a leading portable music player manufacturer[Sentencedict.com], with its latest digital device the X Series acclaimed as one of the best digital video and music devices on the market.
17. An amplifying type ( or analog ) device, as opposed to digital device.
18. About 25 percent of the children surveyed said they had already read a book on a digital device, including computers and e-readers.
19. What a difference. Not one is wearing headphones or playing with a telephone or digital device.
20. Not one is wearing headphones or playing with a telephone or digital device.
21. An electronic pulse generated periodically by a crystal oscillator to synchronize the actions of a digital device.
22. Double, single push button creative idea assembled mobile phones, digital device, computer and computer Chinese input method.
More similar words: rhetorical device, digital, digitally, digitalis, digital clock, digital camera, digital computer, digitalization, digital signature, digital communication, device, devices, prestidigitation, output device, input device, storage device, acoustic device, flotation device, explosive device, intrauterine device, device characteristic, digit, digitise, digitize, digitizer, digitisation, significant digits, crevice, metal detector, experimental design.