Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. For David Smith, the way to use new digital channels was an easy call.
2. Those digital channels revert to the federal government in 2002 for an auction that will contribute mightily to the balanced-budget plan.
3. The broadcasters say they need both analog and digital channels for 15 years to ensure a smooth transition to the digital age.
4. Channel 4's digital channel E4 will profile potential candidates from Europe's minor royalty in the six-part series A Wife For William.
5. The digital channel carries a 19.39-megabit-per-second stream of digital data that your digital TV receives and decodes.
6. PCM digital channel have owns DMA, It can playback automatically when voice data length and initial address are set.
7. The transmission medium for a digital channel can be opticalcable, digital microwave link and satellite circuit, etc.
8. The subject is a software design of digital channel simulator console.
9. However, the signal in the digital channel has distorted so that the general decoding method fails to generate the correct signals.
10. A digital channel is scramble by applying a random 8 byte number to it, th is random number is called the Control Word (CW) , it is saved and sent out to subscribers.
11. The digital channel includes the circuit section between an end user and the network, that is to say, the transmission on the end user's loop should be digitalized as well.
12. In part three the design and realization of digital channel simulator is introduced.
13. Digital channel simulator used to simulate point-to-point full-duplex digital channel. Its typical application is to connect two routers to full-duplex transmit information in a more transparent way.
14. It's on Digital Channel[sentencedict.com], English tutoring program.
15. The forward-direction channel module includes analog channel, digital channel and the conversion of the digital signal's sample-rate.
16. Gleaning free insights from the digital channel does not stop at the web, however.
17. The digital channel receiver must have the ability of processing large number of data instantaneously to ensure the instantaneity of the system.
18. Support SPDIF digital channel output.
19. With ISDN service, signaling that must be conveyed between the user station and the local switch is carried on a separate digital channel called the D channel.
20. Making the most of every channel and making the most of every little opportunity within the digital channel only adds to the mix, and perhaps in a more cost effective way.
21. A state machine with 28 states is designed in the CPLD to realize the digital channel display, time line display and trigging position display.
21. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
22. This paper presents the results of a successful experiment and subjective evaluation of the transmission quality on teletext in a digital channel.
23. She became so popular that Disney's ( DIS) ABC picked her up as a regular on the network's 24-hour digital channel ABC News Now.
24. Based on the characteristic of the chaotic secure communication system, transmitting the sending signal by the standard digital channel is proposed in this paper.
More similar words: digital clock, digital camera, digital computer, bristol channel, digital communication, channel tunnel, digital, digitally, digitalis, digital device, channel, digitalization, channels, tv channel, digital signature, channelling, narrow channel, english channel, channel capacity, distribution channel, communication channel, channel of distribution, prestidigitation, chemical change, physical change, digit, digitise, digitize, digitizer, digitisation.