Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Kodak will ship a new digital camera DC215.
2. He's just bought a new digital camera.
3. The new QuickTake 200 is a digital camera that records photographs in computer memory.
4. Logitech's FotoMan digital camera stores 32 digitized photos in random access memory instead of on film.
5. You also can use a digital camera, which records pictures electronically and uploads them straight to your computer without using film.
6. For example , digital camera, high frequency television, 3 G mobile, notebook, etc.
7. Fax Machine, Digital Camera, Bluetooth Product, Monitor, Computer Peripherals, Hand Pc Telecommunication.
8. This is a Canon digital camera , camera operator example, in the hope that those who need a little help!
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. With the development of CCD technology, digital camera is being developed rapidly.
10. One who has a digital camera with a high- extensity strobe.
11. Another very useful addition to your digital camera setup will be a memory card reader.
12. How can we get a picture from a digital camera?
13. The memory card from my digital camera was stolen and switched with a blank.
14. CCD digital camera and stabilized platform are adopted as the main devices for remote sensing on the UAVRS- II .
15. A digital camera provides a quick and easy means to capture ideas for later reference.
16. I recently made one of the best investments with my digital camera.
17. For video work, I have used both a camcorder and a digital camera as a source.
18. In the future, the base plans to buy a digital camera.
19. This paper proposes a new method for estimating the equivalent focal length of digital camera (DC) charge-coupled device (CCD) to the traditional optical camera.
20. High performance fully automatic charger designed to quickly and safely charge digital camera and camcorder battery.
21. The main content of the paper is as follow:(1) camera calibrationUse the single-view calibrating method of vanishing points to calibrate the non-metric digital camera.
22. Tony: Dad, can I ask a favour? Can I borrow your digital camera?
23. With the development of the people's life, the handle telephone and digital camera can get the nature image with word and change the image word into the edited data word.
24. By January 2006 more than half of all American households will own at least one digital camera, predicts the Photo Marketing Association (PMA.
25. Methods:To establish a three dimensional soft tissue facial morphometry system with digital camera and stereophotogrammetry method.
26. Based on designing an intelligent self-timer system for the Digital Camera, a simple and effective approach was given to detect and locate the human body based on the still background.
27. The rapid calibration of the camera parameters and it includes digital camera model and on-line debug of each parameter.
28. Unplug the camera and it works as a conventional digital camera.
29. If they want to see the persons on the other side, buy a digital camera.
30. The price for a loaded with a microprocessor, microphone, and digital camera.
More similar words: digital clock, digital, digitally, prestidigitation, camera, in camera, cameras, social capital, cameraman, bicameral, natural capital, unicameral, physical capital, financial capital, camera obscura, industrial capitalism, digit, digitisation, dental care, dental caries, Decameron, capital crime, temperamental, dig in, american federation of labor, dig into, alcazar, calcaneus, cavalcade, prodigious.