Random good picture Not show
(31) The present monitor system for safety production of Xinglongzhuang Coal Mine of Yanzhou Diggings consist of two systems: KJ95 system and bundle pipe system.
(32) The diggings were like opening the wound of our nation.
(33) The definitions of developing, shrinking and stagnated diggings were proposed according to the change of the comprehensive value.
(34) Due to language difficulties, the Chinese didn't understand the new law and very few on the Ararat diggings purchased a residence ticket.
(35) Plow land rearrangement in Guanzhong area is divided into three types to analyze their pattern, which are suburb, plain, mountainous areas (foothill and diggings).
(36) The construction technique involved a combination of well - type diggings linked by underground tunnels.
(37) In the course of the diggings were also found some grape pips belonging to unidentifiable varieties.
(38) The Jinkeng Gold Diggings is one of representative deposit types in Northern Fujian.
(38) Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
(39) Coal-waste rocks as an industrial solid waste, is a primary environment problem in diggings due to its spontaneous combustion.
(40) And applied it to a few outburst mines engineering verification of Huainan diggings.
(41) The result is: Pingdingshan diggings forestry improves the atmosphere quality largely, and the forest ecological benefits are bigger than the one of wood self.
(42) She recognised most of the things which she had known in his old diggings.
(43) The article analysis mine exploitation sink and resume infection feature to land use types, It utilize fractal dimension to analysis diggings sight pattern's direction of evolvement.
More similar words: digging, digging up, wigging, rigging, frigging, trigging, leggings, lagging indicator, hogging, mugging, tagging, lagging, hugging, bagging, legging, pegging, tugging, fogging, jogging, dogging, sagging, bugging, begging, nagging, logging, slugging, snogging, flagging, bragging, drugging.