Sentencedict.com random good picture
(2) He is digging in his garden.
(3) I think I'll do some digging in the garden.
(4) They were digging up worms to use for bait.
(5) He has been digging away for hours.
(6) A stone was digging into my heel.
(7) She is digging away at her mathematics lessons.
(8) Digging the garden is good exercise.
(9) After the rain stopped, the men went ahead with their work of digging up the street.
(10) They are digging into all the old files connected with this case.
(11) Digging the garden is a backbreaking job.
(12) I began digging a hole for the plant.
(13) Workmen stumbled upon the mosaic while digging foundations for a new building.
(14) All that digging has given me an appetite.
(15) We are digging for mineral deposits.
(16) They are digging through the hill to make a tunnel.
(17) He had been digging into her past.
(18) Workmen were digging a trench beside the road.
(19) Archaeologists knew they were onto something big when they started digging.
(20) All that digging made me really stiff.
(21) The stone subsequently collapsed into their diggings[Sentencedict.com], to be found there by Borlase a century later.
(22) But there are other legendary diggings.
(23) It can make mine resource exploiture and diggings development make for persistence development healthiness road.
(24) Landscape ecological architecture in excavated coal diggings is one of attention - getting hotspots international society.
(25) Based on it, the dangerous degree measure (dangerous believe degree) was put forward, applied the trained neural network to a few outburst mines engineering verification of Huainan diggings.
(26) The paper carefully analyzes bolt supporting system, and measures the parameters of coal wall rock in Fuxin diggings .
(27) According to the safety production status in quo, the system of the safety risk cash is carried at this diggings , and the primary effect is acquired.
(28) Coal mining exists badly negative exteriority, it has restricted seriously the sustainable development of coal and diggings . Sentencedict.com
(29) Based on the extensive study of Huainan and Pingdingshan diggings, we got the outburst data for evaluating mine outburst dangerous degree.
(30) By using of this flow path, the homogeneous and representative samples were prepared in different type diggings of visible gold.
More similar words: digging, digging up, wigging, rigging, frigging, trigging, leggings, lagging indicator, hogging, mugging, tagging, lagging, hugging, bagging, legging, pegging, tugging, fogging, jogging, dogging, sagging, bugging, begging, nagging, logging, slugging, snogging, flagging, bragging, drugging.