Random good picture Not show
1. They were digging up worms to use for bait.
2. The earth wants digging up.
3. They're digging up the road outside to repair the electricity cables.
4. They are digging up the football field to lay a new surface.
5. The newspapers had been digging up dirt on the President.
6. The men were caught in the act of digging up buried explosives.
7. They're digging up the road just outside my flat.
8. Yesterday they continued the search, digging up the back yard of a police station.
9. If he was a journalist intent on digging up some ancient dirt, he'd come up empty-handed.
10. Rose was stooped over, digging up stones out of the earth with her fingernails.
11. Thieves are digging up corpses in order to steal jewellery and gold teeth.
12. The cherry berets made meticulous house-searches, even digging up the floors of some places, going into roof spaces with torches.
13. Many different excavators, when digging up the airport, have encountered this odor.
14. Digging up danger ... half a hundredweight of bullets in a rose bed.
15. Sure,(sentencedict.com) he had always suspected Firebug of digging up his stash.
16. Ah yes, digging up the bowling green would probably mean some explaining, as well.
17. Digging up dirt is the media's job.
18. Veronica , you mind digging up a generic student - life photo?
19. Harry was digging up potatoes while George was picking plums.
20. How do you stop a monster from digging up your garden?
21. I'm just too old to digging up a garden plot.
22. A group of farmers are digging up the root crop cassava.
23. After the rain stopped, the men went ahead with their work of digging up the street.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
24. Managers are too expensive and important to spend time digging up market information.
25. As Lovelock noted, we have dug up no ancient rocks without also digging up ancient life preserved in them.
26. A middle-aged man was bending over one of the beds, sadly digging up clusters of gold and russet dahlias.
27. In politics, as in life, truth hurts.Better to keep mum. Digging up dirt is the media's job.
28. Currently highways authorities and main services providers are allowed to cause chaos by digging up roads whenever and wherever they wish.
29. Archaeologists believe they are on the cusp of shedding new light on the life of William Shakespeare –by digging up what may have been the playwright's cesspit.
30. If I were a mayor for a day, I'd pass an edict that every utility company digging up an urban street would have to pay a tree tax in kind.
More similar words: digging, wigging, rigging, trigging, frigging, bringing up, lagging indicator, sing up, ring up, bring up, waking up, giving up, drying up, making up, washing-up, string up, spring up, summing up, backing up, blowing up, filling up, coughing up, propping up, lighting up, bring up the rear, legging, fogging, nagging, sagging, tagging.