Random good picture Not show
1. Our tastes differ from each other.
2. Your needs can differ from day to day.
3. The two theories differ from each other in many ways.
4. On one point I differ from you.
5. People differ from one another in their ability to handle stress.
6. I differ from her about this question.
7. I beg to differ from you on the opinion.
8. We differ from / with them on / about that question.
9. Harris adds that many of his views differ from those of his partner's.
10. Comets differ from asteroids in composition in that comets contain abundant water ice,(http://Sentencedict.com) and possibly other ices as well.
11. They differ from real property in two main respects.
12. They differ from pen-based computers in that the handwriting will not have to be translated or recognised by CPU.
13. Group norms Work groups differ from free-forming groups outside employment in that they evolve over long periods of time.
14. How does it differ from a syllabus?
15. How does the syntax of proper names differ from that of descriptions? 15.
16. They differ from older forms of association in that they are two-way trades of complementary strengths among competitors.
17. In what ways do lower course valleys differ from middle course valleys?
18. Concepts of oak trees and how they differ from other types of trees require assimilation and accommodation of relevant experience.
19. How does it differ from the detective novel?
20. The achenes of Sagittaria species differ from those of Echinodorus species by not being ribbed.
21. Scientists have begun to investigate and to identify some of the possible causes, which may differ from species to species.
22. Because all animals must compete with their relatives, evolution favours things that differ from one another.
23. If a present-day Darwin were to agonize over his matrimonial fate in what ways might it differ from the example above?
24. The mechanisms through which prenatal events influence lung function differ from those that affect respiratory symptoms in children.
25. Spurs occur on the legs of many insects and differ from setae in being of multicellular origin.
26. The cells in the embryo are initially much less specialized and differ from each other in more subtle ways.
27. Which is why our Multivitamin Liquid is specially formulated for children whose vitamin requirements differ from those of adults.
28. This means that the futures price is likely to differ from the realized spot price.
29. The specific symptom by which our body chooses to signal stress will differ from one individual to the next.
30. Clearly, just what M-tense concepts are needed for linguistic description will differ from language to language.
More similar words: differ, different, difference, make a difference, far from, hear from, diffident, difficult, offer, interfere, offering, interfere in, interfere with, from, as from, come from, away from, keep from, free from, from now on, apart from, learn from, aside from, depart from, derive from, exempt from, from memory, result from, benefit from, from time to time.