Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Migration University of Athens Center for Pan Dien Martin Edwards said.
(2) Pa Dien of the University of North Carolina that the conclusions of the poor countries in the "limited usefulness" and "potential harm than benefit.
(3) Dien Bien Phu saw one of the most bizarre happenings in modern warfare.
(4) Tran Dien from the company that makes the kits says more people would use LPG if it was more widely available.
(5) For just under two months Dien Bien Phu was cut off.
(6) Article 110 The consent of the dien-holder shall be obtained before the landowner creates a mortgage over the same land after the creation of the dien.
(7) What happened at Dien Bien Phu in 1954?
(8) In 1954, with the Tai and Meo support in both war potential and food supply(sentencedict.com/dien.html), the Communist Party of Vietnam finally destroyed the last France's military base in Vietnam at Dien Bien Phu.
(9) The former French colonial empire in southeast Asia, including much of the eastern part of the Indochinese peninsula. French influence extended from roughly1862 to the fall of Dien Bien Phu(1954).
(10) The Chinese communists played a vital part in the Battle of Dien Bien Phu, 1954, which marked the end of French power in Indochina.
(11) Catherine Nguyen: Do you know our outstanding win in Dien Bien Phu?
(12) The challenge we faced in 1954 was to convince the American people of the importance of Dien Bien Phu.
(13) War in Indochina: Lost. French forces plead sickness , take to bed with Dien Bien Flu.
(14) Rights: refers to the property rights of superficies, easement, dien, mortgage, mining, fishery, patent, copyright, trademark and others.
(15) Our memory to history often seems to be in rhythm. 50 years of time after the battle of Dien Bien Phu re-incarnates the scene of the bloodshed war that we don't forget and never forget.
(16) A Vietnamese villager fishes with a net outside his flooded home at Dien Nam commune, in the central province of Quang Nam, following heavy rain brought by typhoon Ketsana on September 30, 2009.
(17) Article 108 A location map shall be submitted upon the application for a registration of superficies , permanent lease, easement or dien, if they are created over specific parts of a land.
More similar words: dien bien phu, audient, gradient, butadiene, obedient, audience, obedience, comedienne, expedient, obediently, tv audience, expediency, ingredient, expedience, inexpedient, disobedient, expediently, diencephalon, disobedience, gradient change, civil disobedience, temperature gradient, die, dies, died, diet, oldie, die out, candied, adieu.