Random good picture Not show
1) The wish lets them die like a dog!
2) If I die like a dog , I'll die.
3) In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason.
4) If I die like a dog, I'll die in my dooty.
5) You will die like a dog for no good reason.
6) They wrote in the old days that it is sweet and fitting to die for one's country. But in modern war, there is nothing sweet nor fitting in your dying. You will die like a dog for no good reason. Ernest Hemingway
7) Some civil servants are Daoshi work well, get the taxpayer to the high salaries come out well-dressed people die like a dog, work to play the game, the work is really TMD decent, comfortable.
More similar words: Like attracts like, live like a lord, like a duck to water, like a bear with a sore head, doglike, likeable, like a log, like a shot, like a flash, sea dog, like anything, belike, the like, eat like a bird, apelike, fit like a glove, sleep like a log, eat like a horse, lifelike, viselike, wavelike, homelike, and the like, work like a charm, drink like a fish, the likes of, likelihood, likeliness, threadlike, like a ton of bricks.