Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Then they noticed a pair of silver and diamante earrings which I had forgotten to remove.
2. And can R2-D2 comfortably fit in the trunk of a Diamante?
3. But it was only the sensational Jamie, twirling a diamante choker on his index finger.
4. They include a silver tissue full - length number embroidered with sequins, beads, pearls and diamante.
5. They include a silver tissue full-length number embroidered with sequins, beads, pearls and diamante. It was worn during the 1972 state visit to France.
6. Visualize a grand dame of Chanel origin with her black hat of feathers trying on a glorified diamante ring and reflecting its unique cut on the ceiling.
7. With A Large Print Illustration On The Back Of The Suits, Accompanying Sparkling Diamante .
8. One of the biggest sellers is the rock superstar dog -- for anyone who fancies bedecking their immaculately bred golden retriever in a diamante Elvis-style cape, collar and flared trousers.
9. Two rows of stunning pearls beautifully hang from two diamante encrusted bows. Part of our Spring Summer 09 Jewellery Collection, these will look great for evening events.
More similar words: diamagnetic, william and mary, adamant, clamant, adamantly, adamantine, mantel, anteprandial, radiant energy, mantelpiece, portmanteau, pia mater, via media, diamond, diamine, diameter, diamonds, many a man, diametric, diametrical, black diamond, diametrically, diamond jubilee, entente cordiale, man-to-man, untenanted, seaman, as a man, to a man, shaman.