Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Marx's philosophy of history is dialectical materialism.
2. It is impossible to conceive of dialectical materialism without atheism, and it is this which underlies Marxism as an ideology.
3. He takes philosophy of dialectical materialism as his guidance and persists in analyzing and researching on psychological phenomena with dialectic and systematology.
4. The value theory of dialectical materialism is the important part of Marxist philosophy.
5. The central doctrines of Marxist Philosophy are called dialectical materialism and historical materialism.
6. Once dialectical materialism is grasped , a lot of trouble will be saved and many mistakes avoided.
7. We must study dialectical materialism so that we can use it to guide our work.
8. Dialectical materialism believes that the development of things depend on the contradiction.
9. The philosophical side of Marxism is called dialectical materialism; it emphasizes economic determinism.
10. The theoretical basis of this traditional teaching mode is the epistemology of dialectical materialism and the behavioristic psychology.
11. In the course of the discussion[Sentencedict], we impinged on a theoretical problem of dialectical materialism.
12. Mao Zedong carried on and developed the principle that substances are infinitely dividable, which is a part of dialectical materialism.
More similar words: materialistically, dialectical, materialism, materialistic, materialise, materialist, dialectic, dialectics, materiality, materialize, dematerialize, materialization, acoustic material, indirect materials, imperialism, radioactive material, material, ferromagnetic material, imperialistic, materially, materials, immaterial, raw material, material body, raw materials, material cost, dialect, strategic materials, material breach, bill of material.