Random good picture Not show
1. Dextrin Any of a class of intermediates produced by the hydrolysis of starch.
2. Low caloric polydextrose also called indigestible dextrin , was a kind of water - solvable dietary fiber product.
3. There are natural adhesive paste, dextrin, animal glue, and some parts of the plants, animals make.
4. The exothermic riser head which uses the LYH-3 dextrin as binder is superior to enhance and make the best of the thermal efficiency for the casting shrinks.
5. Powder: salt. granulated sugar. monosodium glutamate. malt dextrin. capsicum powder. spicy material. beef powder.
6. When salt - coagulants: malt dextrin was 1:3 , the quality of instant soybean curd was better.
7. The gene is called GRPR for dextrin ( gastrin ) releasing peptide receptor.
8. Dextrin non - toxic, non - corrosion, soluble in water, do not dissolve in alcohol, has strong cohesive force.
9. Dextrin values should be determined to assess amylase activity specifically.
10. Huang dextrin is casting, grinding wheel, ceramic, plastic tapes, and other industries with a major adhesives.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
11. The dextrin was used as pore - making agent and binder.
12. Methods: To use the silica powder as a disintegrant, dextrin as fillers, optimize the preparation.
13. The results showed that the optimum recipes of Scomber japonicus grilled fish tidbit were salt 1.5%, sugar 12%, malt dextrin 3% and carrageenan 1.5%, respectively.
14. In addition to eat, it can made into paste, cerealose, thin noodle, dextrin and medicine, etc.
15. Radix Asperagi, Radix Ophiopogonis Radix Scrophulariae, Flos Lonicerae Radix Glycyrrhizae, starch, dextrin, aspartame.
More similar words: extrinsic, extrinsic reward, dextral, dextran, dextrose, dextrous, dextrocardia, ambidextrous, almond extract, dextromethorphan, extricate, extricated, extrication, inextricable, inextricably, extrauterine, inextricability, extraterrestrial, extraordinariness, extractive industries, dexter, extra-, extra, dexterity, dexterous, extras, extreme, extrude, extract, ab extra.