Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) A Barclays Deposit Account is designed to make savings simple, convenient and safe.
2) Rates on the London Deposit account are unchanged.
3) He also opened a gold deposit account and at one stage paid in a lot of money.
4) She made a mental note to rifle her deposit account to buy a new one.
5) No problem,[http://sentencedict.com/deposit account.html] sir. What sort of time deposit account would you like to open?
6) B. I'd like to open a fixed deposit account in U.S. dollars.
7) I want to open a deposit account with you.
8) Yes, please. Can I open a fixed deposit account in U.S. dollars?
9) Would you like a deposit account or a current account?
10) You can have a fixed deposit account. It earns you more interest.
11) Welcome. We offer a basic deposit account, a general deposit account[sentencedict.com], a temporary deposit account and a special deposit account in our bank. Which would you like?
12) Dermot's putting his money by, in a Deposit Account.
13) I'd like to pay 200 Yuan into my deposit account.
14) Savings account:This is similar to a Deposit account, but is intended for the small saver and is withdrawable on demand.
15) We have current savings account, checking account and deposit account.
16) That Company has an active current Demand Deposit Account with a regulated financial institution.
17) The telltale entry was the lone item on the credit side: ￡2,000, from deposit account.
18) During the retention period the money should be held in a deposit account.
19) If this is between one and four years he suggested the safest route is a simple building society deposit account.
20) During the war, of course, gold holdings were requisitioned, and it was replaced by a deposit account at the bank.
21) This can be done, for example, if the company acquires a source of income, such as opening a bank deposit account.
22) Sums of money not required for immediate use can be put into a deposit account on which the bank will pay interest.
23) The simplest option is to build up a lump sum in an ordinary deposit account.
24) Before that, the corporation should first open a basic deposit account or a general deposit account ("settlement account" for short) for the accounting of normal economic activity.
25) You can have both a time deposit and a current deposit account in the one passbook.
26) The enterprise can be in only a few banks issued a general deposit account.
27) Well, all we need now are some specimen signatures and then you can have a card for the Visa card account and the deposit account pass book.
28) If use a body the unit anti pay security of subsistence for journey man by law, so related mrvhsnidm can from use a body the unit deposit account directly transfer funds a security of subsistence fee.
29) I want to withdraw 200 US dollars from my deposit account.
30) Customer: I want to withdraw 8000 RMB from my deposit account.
More similar words: credit account, depositary, trust account, Joint Account, cost accounting, current account, capital account, current account deficit, deposit, depositor, depository, deposit slip, deposition, time deposit, individual retirement account, fixed deposit, demand deposit, account, accounts, safe deposit box, on account, account for, security deposit, accountant, accounting, safety deposit box, deposit insurance, open account, on account of, accountable.