Random good picture
1. Haiti's first elected president was deposed in a violent military coup .
2. He deposed his father in a palace coup in 1970.
3. The king was deposed by his people.
4. Margaret Thatcher was deposed as leader of the British Conservative Party in 1991.
5. The deposed leaders are currently in exile in the neighbouring country.
6. The witness deposed to having seen the thief steal the golden ring.
7. The king was deposed by his son in a palace coup.
8. King Charles I was deposed from the English throne in 1646.
9. The head of state was deposed by the army.
10. He was deposed and replaced by a more pliant successor.
11. The witness deposed that she had seen the accused on the day of the murder.
12. Shorn of his power, the deposed king went into exile.
13. The people deposed the dictator.
14. He deposed his father in a palace coup.
15. The committee deposed him from his office.
16. The emperor was deposed and his army disbanded.
17. The deposed leader is reported to have fled the capital to an unknown destination.
18. Mr Ben Bella was deposed in a coup in 1965. sentencedict.com
19. The president was deposed in a military coup.
20. The deposed chief was restored .
21. The witness is going to depose.
22. Investigators depose the witness behind closed doors.
23. The military steps in to depose Ch á vez and restore order.
24. I will depose you from your office, and you will be ousted from your position.
25. The emperor attempted to depose the Pope.
26. Two neighboring countries and three rebel armies have been fighting since 1998 to depose him.
27. Arkin declined to say which Ministry of Finance or Daiwa Bank officials he wants to depose or what information he will seek.sentence dictionary
28. On two occasions in 1992 military men tried to depose him.
29. The council of the tribe also had the power to depose both sachems and chiefs.
30. But when Mossadeq attempted to nationalise the oil business and depose the shah, the British and American governments authorised a counter-coup that restored the shah to power.
More similar words: deposit, repose, deport, repository, pose, preposterous, oppose, suppose, expose, impose, compose, composed, opposed, propose, exposed, purpose, proposed, transpose, supposedly, on purpose, dispose of, purposeful, be supposed to, predisposed, purposefully, keep off, report, keep on, report on, keep out of.