Random good picture Not show
1) It is taken from depletable sources of fossil energy sources which are burned and their waste products discharged into eco-system sinks.
2) There is limit amount of depletable mineral resources on the earth, but the economical mined reserves are dynamic variable.
3) After all, if for four centuries the emphasis has been on gaining wealth by mining depletable resources, how can we hope to redirect our thinking overnight to the exact opposite?
4) Although the conflicts in using renewable resource between generations are slighter than the depletable resource, the problem of market failure that brings by the generations' behavior still exists.
5) Prices of resources, made with the method, can meet the needs of depletable nonrecycclable resources optimum allocation.
6) Increments in equity from revaluation of property, plant and equipment, depletable assets and intangible assets.
More similar words: deplorable, table talk, vegetable, life table, time table, covetable, on the table, timetable, metastable, coffee table, marketable, trestle table, vegetable oil, upon the table, under the table, unmarketable, turn the tables, lay on the table, under-the-table, leafy vegetable, vegetable patch, interpretable, vegetable matter, vegetable garden, conference table, deplete, depleted, depletion, cruciferous vegetable, marketable securities.