Random good picture Not show
1. The familiar smell of the dental surgery comes from oil of cloves, a component of some dental cements.
2. People who can't afford private treatment will be forced to visit school dentists or mobile dental surgeries.
3. We have our own dental surgery, physio department, dispensary, X-ray unit.
4. Dental surgery can trigger inflammation, which ups your risk for heart problems.
5. Karen Butler woke up from dental surgery with an accent from a faraway place.
6. The researchers only looked at invasive dental surgery—procedures likely to allow bacteria to enter the bloodstream or cause inflammation.
7. Dental surgery could also allow bacteria from your mouth to get into your bloodstream, which can cause an infection in the heart.
8. Dental Surgery Assistant denotes a person assisting a dentist in the treatment of patients.
9. At a dental surgery in Edinburgh, there has been an increase of 10 to 20 per cent in bruxism cases over the last 18 months.
10. Even with more major dental surgery, the risk to your heart is likely to be small, especially if you're young and in good health.
11. You can reduce your chance of needing dental surgery by having regular checkups, brushing and flossing, and avoiding sugary foods and beverages.
12. If the tooth is loosened in its socket, modern dental surgery may be able to fix it to adjacent teeth.
13. I was allowed no anaesthetic because I was so drunk, but felt nothing of the emergency dental surgery or stitches.
14. Titanium and its alloys are widely used as biomedical materials in orthopedic and dental surgery because of their high specific strength, fatigue resistance, corrosion resistance and biocompatibility.
15. The candidate must hold a Bachelor's degree in Medicine, Dental Surgery, Veterinary Medicine, Public Health or related fields.
16. If your dentist suggests stopping aspirin or a similar drug before dental surgery,[sentencedict .com] check that it really is essential.
17. Most dentists enter practice after obtaining a Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.
18. A four-year college program in dentistry usually leads to the Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree.
19. Objective To evaluate the efficacy and safety of oxaprozin(OXP) and aspirin(ASP) in the treatment of patients with postoperative dental surgery pain(PDSP).
20. Dentists sometimes tell people to stop taking aspirin before having dental surgery, as aspirin keeps the blood from clotting so easily, which can lead to problems with bleeding.
21. Among these people, 40 had had heart attacks or strokes in the first month after dental surgery, which dropped to 29 in the second month, 30 in the third month, and 25 in the fourth month.
22. OBJECTIVE To avoid the hospital ( infection ) in the dental surgery operating room.
23. A new study has found another reason to be concerned about dental surgery.
24. Proposes a method to enable force rendering in virtual reality dental surgery simulation system.
25. When asked about the scar on his head, he confabulated wholly implausible explanations: he had undergone dental surgery or a coronary bypass operation.
26. For example, in the following passage, a Broca's aphasic patient is trying to explain how he came to the hospital for dental surgery.
27. Methods 812 cases of maxillofacial malformation were treated with dental surgery orthodontics.
More similar words: surgery, cryosurgery, minor surgery, brain surgery, neurosurgery, microsurgery, heart surgery, psychosurgery, plastic surgery, undergo surgery, cosmetic surgery, reconstructive surgery, capital surplus, resurgent, insurgent, dental, mental state, fundamentals, dental care, incidental, accidental, occidental, incidentally, accidentally, coincidental, interdental, dental plaque, incidental to, dental floss, continental shelf.