Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. I think the only common denominator of success is hard work.
2. Tabloid newspapers pander to the lowest common denominator.
3. The first step is to rationalize the denominator of a fraction.
4. The common denominator was that we had all worked for the same company.
5. The common denominator of both types of novel is the vulnerable, threatened heroine.
6. They were united through the common denominator of suffering.
7. The total body water content, the denominator in that overall concentration term, is altered to achieve homeostasis.
8. Total commitment is the common denominator among all successful men and women. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
9. The common denominator in all those searches for ever-more original and authentic sites of creativity was the unconscious.
10. But in avid pursuit of the lowest common denominator, Fox became a catalyst in the coarsening of popular culture.
11. Using the condition, the denominator may be shown to be proportional to, which in steady state is strictly positive for.
12. The common denominator in these two election campaigns was money.
13. Besides Clinton, the common denominator in the 1992 and 1996 races is Buchanan.
14. Matters of judgement reduced to the lowest common denominator acceptable to a majority of the voters.
15. Although the plan received unanimous approval, this does not mean that it represents the lowest common denominator.
16. The school syllabus seems aimed at the lowest common denominator.
17. Television quiz shows often seem to target the lowest common denominator.
18. The problem with so much television is that it is aimed at the lowest common denominator.
19. Unit of account Money is used as a common denominator in which the value of things can be expressed in the market.
20. These data were used to calculate annual referral rates using the practice populations as the denominator.
21. Such splitting is feasible if the polynomial on the numerator is of lower degree than that on the denominator.
22. Numerator data are based on registration returns about child deaths,[sentencedict.com] whereas denominator data are obtained from the 1981 census.
23. The band's vulgar lyrics appeal to the lowest common denominator.
24. AD534 used as a divider, providing differential operation on both numerator and denominator Fig. 6.
25. They produce trashy TV programs that appeal to the lowest common denominator.
26. This sub-atomic medium has been defined as an energy-rich substrate, the common denominator in all particle reactions in nuclear physics.
27. The fractions selected for comParison must require pupils to consider both numerator and denominator.
28. We've grown vulgar and venal, wedded to the almighty dollar and the lowest common denominator.
29. Common fraction :a fraction having an integer as a numerator and an integer as a denominator.
30. You have to enter the integer part of the fraction and the numerator and the denominator.
More similar words: denomination, nominate, nomination, nominally, dominate, domination, abomination, coordinator, nominee, ignominy, dominant, senator, dominance, abominable, predominant, ruminate, fulminate, eliminate, laminated, culminate, illuminate, rumination, effeminate, incriminate, gubernatorial, administrator, culmination, elimination, examination, contaminate.