Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He said the UN had made remarkable progress in demilitarizing the region.
2. A demilitarized zone has been created on the border between the warring countries.
3. The demilitarized zone between the two countries is heavily guarded.
4. Demilitarize:To eliminate the military character of.
5. The two nations at war agreed to demilitarize a zone between them.
6. Demilitarize a buffer zone between hostile countries.
7. On March 30, 1972, Hanoi launched its own major offensive across the demilitarized zone.
More similar words: demilitarized zone, demilitarization, militarized, militarily, militarism, militaristic, familiarize, military, military law, paramilitary, military force, military junta, utilitarian, military service, military governor, utilitarianism, military government, military-industrial complex, notarize, militant, militate, militancy, semiliterate, egalitarian, totalitarian, solitariness, egalitarianism, totalitarianism, solarize, polarize.