Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Specifically has produced the demand price elastic definition, computational method, significance explanation, and its applies to the commercial activity concrete example.
2. Specifically has producecl the demand price elastic definition , computational method, significance explanation , and its applies to the commercial activity concrete example.
3. Flash imitation downstream of rabbit hair yarn sporadic demand price trend mainly to stable.
4. The market and price fluctuation trend from electric power and chemical industries will also influence natural gas demand price fluctuation trend in return.
5. Significant demand is price of commodity total supply and total demand price achieve balanced total demand.
6. Starting from supply chain integration, taking the maximum profit as a target and following the market regulations, a factor of demand price elasticity was introduced.
6. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
7. The results show that there are infinite demand functions which can realize given demand price elasticity and given marginal return.
8. The long equilibrium price in emulous fertilizer market will equal to its productive and management cost, and will determinated by demand price in non-emulous fertilizer market.
9. A reasonable electricity price discount is used to balance the benefits between buyers and sellers for the existing of power demand price elasticity.
10. These kind of products have a more complicated demand feature and demand price flexibility than material products and media products that only have economic property or political property.
More similar words: beyond price, price elasticity of demand, fixed price, marked price, quoted price, grand prix, invoice price, demand, demand of, in demand, demander, on demand, demanding, undemanding, demandingly, demand draft, demand curve, price, iceman, market demand, excess demand, priced, pricey, demand schedule, derived demand, demand deposit, supply and demand, elastic demand, in great demand, caprice.