Random good picture Not show
1. The fishermen have demanded compensation for the damage.
2. Widows are suing the companies for death benefits, demanding compensation for the loss of husbands worked into an early grave.
3. The nations are demanding compensation for their curbing of forest exploitation by cattle ranching and logging.
4. Still others demanded compensation from the government for the dead.
5. And one which would demand compensation.
6. Workers observe rising prices and demand compensation in the form of higher wages, which creates a vicious cycle of more inflation and more wage demands.
7. The relatives arrived in Manila Sunday night to demand compensation and an apology from the Philippine government, but got neither.
8. Yes, and demand compensation ...usually a certain sum of money worked out by medical.
9. users failing to inquire about or demand compensation at the end of one year, counting from the date of handing in or posting the vouchered postal materials or making the remittance.
10. Spain may demand compensation for the losses of their farmers.
11. I demand compensation for my damaged luggage.
12. Latvia will demand compensation from the NATO if the helicopter carriers bought by Russia occupy the Baltic Sea, Inga Salenietse, ...
13. In the southern state of Tabasco, farmers blockaded 60 oil wells in February to demand compensation from Pemex.
14. After the trade fair has finished or the lease of the counter has expired, the consumer may also demand compensation from the organizer of the trade fair or the lessor of the counter.
15. A consumer or other injured party whose person or property is harmed due to a commodity defect may demand compensation from the seller or may also demand compensation from the producer.
16. We should not try to heal the historical part of trauma,(sentencedict.com) it is a person's choice whether to forgive and forget or to demand compensation.
17. Should the responsibility rest with the trustee, the auctioneer has the right to demand compensation from the trustee.
18. Article 35 A consumer whose legal rights and interests are harmed during the purchase or use of a commodity may demand compensation from the seller.
19. If a loss is thus caused to the agent, the agent may demand compensation therefor from the principal.
20. Under the circumstances, you have no redress , ie You cannot demand compensation.
21. Consumers or other victims who suffer personal injuries or property damage as a result of defective commodities may demand compensation from the sellers or producers.
22. The companies may be deliberately underbidding for the right to build new projects and then planning to go back to the government later and demand compensation once the projects lose money.
23. In our country, it won' t be supported if some victim demand compensation for spirit harm toward criminality.
24. According to company principles the local law and regulation (if any), the staff can demand compensation.
25. For product liability concerned, the victim may claim compensation from the producer, also can report the seller demand compensation.
26. A consumer whose legal rights and interests are harmed during the receipt of a service may demand compensation from the provider of that service.
27. Negotiations are continuing with Reebok chiefs reluctantly warning the former Newcastle man that they could take legal action and demand compensation, if he scuppers the deal.
More similar words: compensation, decompensation, over compensation, overcompensation, claim compensation, partial compensation, employee compensation, compensation insurance, unemployment compensation, compensating, compensative, compensating error, compensate, compensated, compensator, compensate for, compensatory, uncompensated, dispensation, overcompensate, compensatory payment, compensatory damages, sensation, sensational, compensable, sensationally, condensation, taste sensation, sensationalist, sensationalize.